don't kill your waifu !!!

ah please , former best girl already dead , don't put more salt into our wound please ...

Fed-Kun's army
huh? such an attack only messed up her hand? this naruto kyuubi attack? did he move to avoid blowing her arm off or is she stronger than a human now?
oh i read it, he moved
OH NO KANAO T^T

Dex-chan lover
@Heap that was the point, the attack only did that to her cuz' Tanjiro wanted it, he's not trying to kill or eat her

Group Leader
Honestly I skipped to this chapter because I heard about the 100% proof that this is just Phantom Blood, but isn't Wisteria supposed to be poison to the Demons? Won't this kill Tanjiro instead of changing him back?

Group Leader
wait did I get that right ? the medicine is wisteria not the back to human stuff ... is he gonna die :v

Dex-chan lover
OY !! Why Tanjirou become Kyubi 6th form ?
BnsYK86.jpg

Oh God !! Kanao is totally blind now. You should become her eyes Tanjirou. Take the responsibility

Did this Manga always have the Tragedy tag? Oh god we're also gonna have to wait 2 weeks to see the aftermath... (Manga Plus lists the next chapter to be released on the 26th)

Dex-chan lover
Tamayo Ex-machina'd a bit too much. Although, yeah, it fits her character to make all these drugs (a drug as important as turning demons back into humans. you're gonna want spares), but come on... it really feels like it's coming out of left field. Shoulda dedicated a chapter to Muzan preparation so this didn't feel "super convenient"

Dex-chan lover
tamayo back it again with the unreasonably plot convenient medicines
straight up gonna lower my rating if this shit actually works
this is stupid

Users who are viewing this thread