@Kampfarsch
it's not tamayo drug,it's a drug that shinobu made from wisteria flowers.
W15.png

Dex-chan lover
'ight 'ight 'ight
Lemme get this straight
Tokito, Gyomei, Shinobu, Rengoku, Mitsurugi and Iguro are dead, and Tengen is retired
Sanemi and Giyuu are all that's left and Giyuu's low-key probs gonna die.
Great. Future's looking good, though.
Potential Hashiras being:

1. Fire pillar Tanjiro
2. Beast pillar Inosuke
3. Flower pillar Kanao
4. Thunder pillar Zenitsu
5. Water pillar Murata (yup)

Dex-chan lover
@BanditHadron
The 'Determinator' can be nearly any shounen character. Hell, it was pretty much every fighter in the last couple fights who just would not lay down and die. Look at the sheer beatings that everyone in the last fight took. Its a trope for a reason.

This is like bleach.... it has the one last time thing repeated over and over again, and all the pillars are either dying or almost dead.

Dex-chan lover
@Asiandesu
I believe Tanjirou will fill the position of Sun Pillar. Since this one is the Foundation of Demon Slayer, Tanjirou might be the "Ace of the Aces" Hashira.
Although Sun Breathing looks the same with Fire Breathing because it ignites flame. It's a totally different technique, that's because all Sun Breathing technique can be combined as "Unlimited Chain Combo", while others are 1 shot attack including Fire Breathing. Plus, sun breathing is more potent than fire breathing because it can stop normal Demon's regen power.

Also, Kanao will gonna retire too if not dead. Because that ultimate skill is like Mangekyou Sharingan which can destroy user's eye

This is the most shocking chapter so far
I can't believe it...
Inosuke actually called him Tanjiro...

who would've thought most readers are retarded and can't process information, that or they can't read

Dex-chan lover
i swear it if you kill anymore character imma drop this shit so hard

Fed-Kun's army
Do not

DO NOT FUCKING KILL HER OFF

I swear to god I will find a way to change history and get your series axed before it gets going if you pull this shit

Users who are viewing this thread