Why do people think that the Demon Slayer would be a thing after this? All the demons are dead, there is literally no purpose for them anymore.

serious situation
me: *being serious*
inosuke: stop going grawr grawr!
me: LFMAO hahaha

Aggregator gang
@angerybord you forgot the train of hell with dream crap going on.

Also the slashes shapes are "aesthetic" apparently, so we just get to see him throw croissants but they aren't actually there. Him having 6 eyes tho, that is something to point out lol

@Invylie I know that but what I meant was in the line of "are you seriously pulling this shit even after dying just go out in silence like a good villian"

How do y’all know there are no more demons?? My king Yushiro is still alive, there’s the possibility of other demons coming out the weeds now that they don’t have to fear nor obey Muzan

welp there's a site that comes way earlier but the scan is very shit, i'd rather resort to scans here

anyway, amazing episode

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOO NEZUKO IS FINALLY BACK AND NOW THIS??? AND KANAO??? WHAT THE HELL!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

thank you for the update!

Double-page supporter
Jesus fuck, I binge-read through all of the chapters in one night, only to get to this chapter...

Looks like it's starting to rain.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m seriously gona fucking explode in anger if this dude really wrote the love interest kills herself injecting that shit in the mc

Users who are viewing this thread