Dex-chan lover
@Andraker well it was an hint xD.
The reason i said that is because this skill is from the sniper class and since this is a sniped chapter, it kinda fit x)

English notes for page 5:

"Soon, you should be okay without my mom's supervising, wouldn't shouldn't you?"

- You can use "should" or "would" for hypotheticals. Pretty sure "would" is the most correct. But whichever you choose, stay consistent.

- "Supervising" sounds awkward as a noun. Go with "my mom supervising" (more like a verb/adjective) or "supervision." But "supervision" doesn't show up much in casual speech (probably because it's associated with authority and legalese).

Aggregator gang
im 99% sure the untranslated middle kanji was kaze/fuu "wind"
Konna fuu ni > Like this

Dex-chan lover
Tsuki wants in on that action, meanwhile MC is just trying to grab some pussies.

At this point, she might actually make the first move on him, which will be the most awkward thing possible.

Honestly, he might deserve it at this point just because both of her parents are such idiots, if not the whole family. I'm almost confident every single one of them wants to bang him, especially the dad, considering how he talked about him in the gym. @trungmanga

Double-page supporter
The important thing is that everyone around her KNOWS she's acting like trash and points it out including the main guy - unlike nearly every other romcom.
And she eats shit for it too. Not by some auto-losing rival that no matter how contrived things have to get for her to lose is going to lose anyways, but by her love interest, his friends, her friends, even her mother's badmouthed her.

That's massively different; it makes Hana a humanized, flawed character, instead of some inexplicably-beloved plot armored thing that should've lost.

Users who are viewing this thread