Why would you scan a series that another group is already actively doing? To make it worse the quality of this is so shit.

Dex-chan lover
Sniping a series that is actively being translated in a good quality is just a cuntish move.

This misunderstanding would make sense if she was a widow, but her husband is there and.......... welp

Double-page supporter
@nyuutop
One angle by which it does make a lot of sense is if you consider her daughter's ego. Mom's not as excited and outburst-prone - the kids get that from their dad.

It's not necessarily that Tsuki WANTS a threesome with her daughter's boyfriend, but rather, she's seeing herself as irresistible. Despite all evidence to the contrary, the slightest lack of context sends her spinning into "he can't control himself, he's helpless against my charms" territory. Him not being interested is simply unthinkable to her.
Think about who else you know that jumps to these head-inflating conclusions...

Like someone whom on being told she has good affinity with Sakurai catapulted her mindset into "he can't live without me!" and "I'm pretty much an enchantress!"

“Pirating the author’s work is fine, translating a series that someone is already translating is a sin”

Dex-chan lover
Woman is so thirsty. Why don't she and her husband just go whole hog and spend their time lovin' each other? Their kids are old enough to leave alone.

Now they just need to adopt a new kitten and the "oyakodon misunderstanding" will be complete, including the imouto. Yes a kitten, so he can say "... ah I want to embrace the young one as well"

Dear author plsnfcking stop this!!

You introduce she has very big and happy family and you also added this stupid cuck bait

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why the quality kinda dropped. Snipe group, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread