Fed-Kun's army
Page 14 missing translation, I simply read it as: こんな風に
Which means "Just like this/that" as "In this/that way".

People are complaining about the joke is getting bad because of the husband
IMO this is where the fun begins

It's a romcom but it's crossing its limit.
Then again they ask us not to think of Japanese womens as a cheating bunch mwahahahaha

Group Leader
Cryotic I'll let him know. As new as he is to this process, he does appreciate constructive critiques like these. Not bothering to send him any of the "ugh this is shit" comments 🙃

Dex-chan lover
Aw was hoping he would finally get to meet her entire family this chapter. Been waiting forever to finally see that

Aggregator gang
The NTR jokes are both stale and pretty disturbing. Especially since now Tsuki seems more like she's just overreacting and misunderstanding.

Thanks for Chap man!

Yes, I agree, this NTR joke is already getting bizarre, it’s no longer funny.

Fed-Kun's army
@robbstoneva Then I'd recommend using this https://kanji.sljfaq.org/mr.html in figuring out nearly unreadable kanji by using multiradical. You simply mark the radical which you can see clearly and maybe combine with other radical to form a kanji. In this case, you would have marked the 几 radical, and should show kanjis using 几 radical, you can then choose the kanji which looks like it and see if it will make sense with the flow of the manga.

Group Leader
@Desertweeb they aren't involved, even remotely. This was an independent effort by an independent rando. Not a snipe, just a casual happenstance. Lolipedofin hopped online last night and was like "so I tried this scanlation thing". That's all the deeper the rabbit hole goes. I'm sure orchesc/a/ns will upload their version soon enough, and when that happens, this one will be removed. I respect orchesc/a/ns entirely, but personally I'm of the opinion that even if it's a sub-par interim release, the fanbase deserves to see an upload. If someone doesn't like it, they can glue their cheeks together and wait for Daddy /a/ to bring some acetone. There's no drama to be found here or any of that mess

Group Leader
@Cryotic Forwarded -- from what he's told me, he only knows furigana decently as of now, so if it's out of that family I'm sure he couldn't decipher it. Personally I can't read ramen noodles even a little bit so i'm just trusting his word on his level of comprehension.

Users who are viewing this thread