Contributor
@lolipedofin Alright, thank you so much! You did a good job, by the way! I hope you continue to improve from here, and I wish you the best of luck!

If you ever get into scanlations, I do hope you pick up Baby Steps, like you said! I’ve heard great things about it but the story hasn’t fully been finished, sadly. Id love to read the finished story someday!!

Group Leader
Just to make sure this link stays at top, I made fixes to the original upload here:
https://imgur.com/a/TeDqtK3

@Koni Thank you for the positive response. No promise about Baby Steps, but I'm a fan of and play tennis, and of all tennis manga out there, Baby Steps is by far my favorite. It's sad how slow the scanlation is considering the Japanese serialization was completed long ago.

The translation is much better than the last one tho, like MUCH more comprehensible. I, personally, don't think there's any mistake

Double-page supporter
She's on board, let's go! Oyakodon ending! Hell, invite the sister too!
In all seriousness though, all of these misunderstandings could be solved if he just said the word "cat". I'm just looking forward to the moment the dad realises.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I feel the same as many others. Oyakodo was funny when we didn't know about her husband, NTR and Adultery isn't funny in my books.

Users who are viewing this thread