@emMeBi86 The friend clearly likes her is acting out of jealousy. Jealousy caused her to invade Aya's privacy by going into her phone and contacting Kuro, jealousy made her push Aya down and try to kiss her. The friend is definitely a part of the problem.

Dex-chan lover
@YuriGoddess
/u/ is 4chan Yuri translation.
Though you do need to post there instead of here.

I think they're on similar chapter 8 as well and going for latest Yurihime chapter including Tankobon extras.

Group Leader
@YuriGoddess
All typesetters are welcome! We're actually short on manpower on that front, so I'd appreciate all the help I can get. However, I'm quite meticulous when it comes to both TL quality and readability in English, so I might ask for revisions even after a chapter has been typeset. If that's okay with you, then go use this link to visit 4chan's translation thread: boards(dot)4chan(dot)org/u/thread/3122432. All I ask for in return is to be credited. No need to pay me or anything. I do this because I enjoy the series, and I'm sad that people are getting subpar translations.

EDIT: Also, if you look for it, you'll find tankoubon raws for volumes 1 and 2. The typesetting for chapters 1-4 are done, with revisions pending, so you can start from chapter 5. You might want to coordinate with the anon who did the first 4 chapters, though. Good luck if you decide to join us!

By the way, I happen to like the expressions you use in your translations, so I sometimes use them in my own work. Hope that's okay.

bestfriend is a bitch, this is not the way to confront/help your friend :/

Aggregator gang
Oooh boooooy. Messed up disaster lesbians building up dysfunctional / toxic relationships. Everyone's thirsty, everyone's pent up inside and crossing the line, everyone needs some serious counseling, and nobody's getting what they really want or need. Except maybe Aya's thirst for poon.

Can't stop reading.

Double-page supporter
damn, ok. i guess i'm not rooting for Haruki anymore. everyone just wants to rape Aya, she's like a rape magnet huh. Kuro is still worse but i don't really like putting sex offenders against each other, they're all fucked up here. (cough cough the elections right now lol cough) though at least in the case of Haruki, she's still young and not to mention confused about everything, from realizing she's gay to learning about her best friend/crush's pedophile sex friend. i think there's room for an apology and reconciliation here in the future (of course, i hope NONE of that happens and this train just keeps crashing downhill)

Dex-chan lover
@Anteup321 jealousy that skyrocketed because of FMC’s behaviour, that told nothing to her. The first and bigger part of the problem is her.

@emmebi86 Even she is her best friend the fmc doesn't have to tell her everything. She deserves her own privacy. Maybe the friend should said something about how she felt beforehand and she wouldn't be in this position. Her feelings are on her, not the fmc.

Dex-chan lover
@Anteup321 you are right when you say “doesn’t have to tell her everything”, but at the same time, if I’d see a friend suddenly changing behaviour, not talking to me anymore or lying, ecc I would be surely preoccupied about what’s happening to him/her.
Just brushing it off with a “well, whatever happens it’s on him/her” it’s not a true friend would do...situations like this could lead to bigger problems than just a lust lady, or direct harm.

Users who are viewing this thread