Double-page supporter
Prince Frederic probably wants the Chancellor to die, but can't bring himself to do it. But if his brother does it as payback for the attempted assassinations, then Frederic doesn't have to get his hands dirty. If Frederic is also a piece of shit, then he can also use it against Rayburn. Honestly though? I get the feeling it's the Chancellor that killed his sister, Frederic's mother, so he could raise Frederic and thus control him when his sister refused to do so.

@DummyLynn I mean, the Chancellor kinda deserves it. He literally sent an assassin. Why wouldn't Rayburn bite back to protect himself and those under him?

As of now, I too am stanning the prince.

Also the paparazzi guy because that is some work ethic he's got there, even following the prince to war.

Bourbon and, to a lesser extent, Frederic remain unsympathetic, but they also clearly ave their own problems and circumstances to contend with, which makes for interesting non-villainous antagonists.

First off I really miss those maids 😂❤️

Second, I see what he's doing. He's trying to kill two birds with one stone; namely that stupid uncle of his and the twins' reputation.

Bourbon whiskey.. Borbon Biscuits.. Bon bons.. Im hungry and needs a shot XD

I dont get that crown prince tho

Fed-Kun's army
I don't like the crown prince at all. I'm glad he isn't the ML . I hate him because he is only brave when facing the people who didn't hurt him and instead he is a little bitch in front of his uncle who couldn't give a shit about him. With his weakass character, even if he becomes an emperor, he'd still be a bitch

Wow the paparazzi tho, i really like him. He followed Rayburn into the wars? And he didn't stop to draw Rayburn because he was interesting to be drawn?

A real artist indeed

Kinda scary that hero never noticed the paparzi but that's also make the paparazi cool /torn

I mean props to the paparazzi for being dedicated... but isn't that just like some next level stalking 😬

BAHHAAHHA.......haha........i'm getting second hand embarrassment so much ahhhhhhhHH

Users who are viewing this thread