Not to hate an all but pewds doesn't encourage ppl saying to sub on his channel,I mean yeah that's just it also,"walk"

Dex-chan lover
@NeroPR and even if he doesn't want to join an existing group, there's so many mangas out there just waiting for someone to pick up.

especially the old ones. i haven't seen a new page of Baka to Test or Grenadier in ages. they're so old that their official english version is no longer in publication. even if i want to buy it at my nearest bookstore they don't even have it in stock...for the whole region. for me, that means none in SEA

Contributor
@Acolytus I’m guessing the length is due to the fact that Iruma’s class themselves need to show the results of their training so that they can rank up. Theres also some new named characters, so I assume they’ll get screentime at some point.

Double-page supporter
why are so many groups translating this badly? for god's sake.

Fed-Kun's army
oh now that the anime has come out and everyone has realized how good this is, NOW everyone wants to translate this series. Come on. If you want to snipe at least put the quality in. The translation isn't bad. In fact it's better than most first time work I have seen but the font makes it hard to read as in "hard on the eyes" because it's too heavy. I am not sure if that I made myself clear enough

@Acolytus this arc is still ultra-long XD. as a frame of reference, one of the more recent chapters randomly translated by SSSS is still based in this arc. Get comfortable cause you're in for the long-haul (like the next few months if 1 chapter is translated per week).

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus the thing that makes the leaf has a ominous silhouette. It's probably not a matter of just plucking it or being a "good boy" like the cutthroat valley guy. Add to that the fact that the core of his bow is based around wanting to be a hero, I bet it's going to be a big fiasco.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation effort
I dont really care about sniping, because I'll reread it when /Sendiri/ releases their version

reu

Dex-chan lover
@es_kan Ruskies are already on chapter 150ish so they're probably translating from a translation

Thanks for the chapter. Don't really get the people bitching on the front, it wasn't hard to read at all, others bitching on the snipe. Bruh whatever just translate it why not? It's not like the other group have the rights reserved for them. If anything to those bitching about it - just don't read brah, you can just ignore and wait for your desired translators brah

Users who are viewing this thread