Double-page supporter
Dat snipe tho,
But anyways, thanks for the effort

Fed-Kun's army
There are plenty of great series waiting to be translated. The only reason you decided to pick on this one, posting the chapter a few days before its scheduled release date, is because you want people's attention. It may not be wrong, but boy does it show how desperate you are.

Or maybe you just try to bait people. Weird hobby, but you do you.

Contributor
I feel like the real threat that comes from sniping is the threat of groups dropping the series because of this. Like, I’m pretty sure people from the other group have already expressed how tired they were getting of this.

I’d really hate for that to happen, since I really appreciate their work and we were finally going places.

Double-page supporter
@Novagascrawler We are already getting like 2 releases every week with good quality, so for me it seems like wasted effort, that could go to unstranslated series or he could have joined forces with Sendiri. I Agree that series aren't exclusive to one group, but it just creates unnecesary drama.

Thanks for the chapter anyway.

Man, this manga has more drama with the snipes than any other ntr manga.

Dex-chan lover
Please stop sniping holy shit. Go translate other manga instead

There are dozens of mangas out there that have been dropped or remain untranslated. Why would you pick one that is already being actively translated by a high quality group, and highly frequently at that?

Mate, thanks for the chapter, i suggest you to talk with Sendiri, maybe you can join forces with him

Dex-chan lover
This manga is cursed when it comes to translators. I've never seen a manga have so many snipers, translators drops, and troll scans than this.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck everyone that complains about sniping! I'm here to give out constructive criticism and not be a little shit!

Anyway, it's not a bad scanlation but there are some grammatical errors here and there such as "walk" instead of "talk". The font is not preferred and I'm not a fan of the random italics and bold characters. The spacing of the words in the dialogue boxes is also a bother. At the very least, I understand it which is the bare minimum. But hey, everyone can do better.

Fed-Kun's army
@Scrabbleman Can you really not understand that sniping discourages the current scanlators from continuing with their work? Say you put in days of work to provide a benefit to the community and you find out that someone already pushed out another version. Unless the sniper's scanlation is absolutely horrendous, many people wouldn't want to read the same chapter again, if so wouldn't it be a waste of your time and effort? The scanlators here are not getting paid to do so, they are providing a public service. Sniping is just outright rude especially when Sendiri is providing good quality and consistent translations, they could choose to just enjoy reading the japanese raws on their own you know?

Dex-chan lover
why snipe something with regular releases? pick up some shit that got dropped or hasnt been updated in months. also imagine shilling
for reddit of all things

Fed-Kun's army
Guys, it's his first time translating, he says it. You could just have explained him about your concerns. It's not something to get mad, since he can learn.

Users who are viewing this thread