Dex-chan lover
I love how butthurt people are cause the dude said "nigga". Nigga it's just a word chill the heck out.

Contributor
That must be the legendary pillow of high suffocation +10 or something. If that kills people then I would have died many times over by turning in my sleep

Group Leader
@Pika
https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/2hllbj/eli5_why_do_movies_always_show_people_suffocating/

I could help with translations but I don't do Photoshop...don't have digital raws and have no time anyway just to have people complain that the manga sucks...go buy it from Japan and figure out some Japanese.

I warn you, figuring out Naoko's dialogue is a damn pain though...also the older chapters are missing the extra gore...so even more reason to get the manga from Japan.

But Chillock is doing an okay job...I praise him for doing all the photo editting, translating and type setting just to troll you.

Jesus...don't let Chillock go the way of rapeman.

@stilgar
Actually I hang out with recovering addicts like myself who've made mistakes but are trying to get their lives back in order and make amends for the shit they've done. What kind of people do you hang out with?

Group Leader
great works as always chillok, the whole reason this manga get this far is due to your translation

Well as long the stories are being told in right pace , im actually fine with troll scanlation like this . I mean we still got the right progress of the story right ?

Hi guys
Im looking for manga reader who love horror / gore manga and we can talk about it at private.

Dex-chan lover
He sure lasted long with all the holes in his body. Nice cosplay at the end

Group Leader
ITT: People getting offended for someone else who might not even care.

I'm not sure how I should feel about this manga's translation getting butchered all over the place, but let's not get butthurt over a word. It's a free country. A word cannot be exclusive for use by any certain group or type of people.

Users who are viewing this thread