Well despite the bad MTL, the cleaning and typesetting was done pretty well for the most part. Maybe you should consider teaming up with the other scanlation team?

First of all, pls get a translation checker. Thanks for thr hard work ^^

I roughly guessed that the maid said danna-sama, she meant master and not husband :>

So I just saw on this group's page that they used google translate only and know it'll turn out bad...I don't understand why you would snipe with a crappy translation? The other group is pretty slow (it's been more than a month since the last release), but their translation is good so I hope they don't drop the series because of this.

First, this isn't even chapter 2. This is 2.1.

Secondly, this is what you get with machine translation, a pile of hot garbage.

The most glaring is obviously how you chose to translate 旦那様 as husband rather than master. Just look at the god damn context.

I'm just waiting to get her to meet the
ml, Dirk is the cutest thing ever!!!! And their relationship is sweet and if u don't believe me read the novel, it is in novel updates

Lol at the ones who complained and shitted on OP for using MTL. FYI, this is not the first and won’t be the last MTL shit on this site. Others just done it better or have a PRer to save their ass.

I witnessed a lot, I mean A LOT of good teams got sniped just bc they’re a bit slow and y’all be defending the snipers and shitting on the teams. Bet, if he PRed his chapter better, y’all wouldn’t have defended the team now LOL. Such a bunch of hypocrites and SJWs.

It's been so long I haven't read this manga that I actually forgot what the plot was about

Double-page supporter
I should start looking for materials for me to study Japanese. That way I can help with the translation groups.

A translation is a translation y’all, if the plot is interesting enough and we understand the gist of things it’s all ok in my book haha.

but if this is a snipe that’s a bit mean lmaoo

Read what you have translated and check if there's error before updating, good try though😊

I apretiate the translation, but when you replace the word "father" to "husband"... yeah...

Users who are viewing this thread