Holy shit, thank you for the trigger warning. That was definitely warranted.

Their relationship is such a good match with both of them having faced such amounts of abuse. Not that I'm saying abused people can only be with other abused people, but I think they come from places to really understand each others' pains.

@Firianath lol right? Like, it's a really common theme and that worries me.

i think he can relate to what ivona's going through in different timeline bcs his pas was like that.

We all knew Claude is carrying something, but boy, didnt expect THIS. and like many other, who all noticed that Claude wears gloves at all times. Didnt think its going to lead to THIS (talk about early hint). To be honest, I was first drawn to this story solely for Ivona. (See how takes control of her own life back) The Romance part was just a subsidy. But after this reveal, I am putting as much attention on their relationship

Everything about this series is just so awesome!! The adorable FL, lovable ML, cute divine beasts, the stories, plot twist, EVERYTHING!! Thank you so very much for translating this. Looking forward for season 2!! 💜💜💜

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT SEASON!

I like how the story doesn't revolve only to the FL, but the fact that the ML has a past as well. I can't wait to see how the story will unfold.

Okay, first of all, alot to take in... Gosh, their lives were horrifying but thankfully they have each other. :')))

Can't wait for season 2! Thanks so much for season 1! :D

ALSO THE GLOVES, SUCH A FRICKING EARLY HINT but the implications... Bb Claude and Ivona... AHHHHHH.

Fed-Kun's army
Just saying, the letter P is not Þ, P is P and Þ is Þ, I don't know what font that is but Þ means -th- so an example would be "Þe (the)" or "Someþing (something)" it's a really old English character that is not a weird P. (And no, please don't be going around saying "You can type it as "Þe" instead" using -th- is much more understandable and less rude. I'm just here to be educational in all the useless things.)

Users who are viewing this thread