Aw, he probably wasnt given peaches because he's allergic. Poor baby, now he's gonna think she did him dirty like that.

Since apparently you guys are gonna keep doing this series, maybe you could improve the cleaning/typesetting since it's really ugly to have the translated sfx close to hangul.

Also, try to get better proofreaders/QCs since some of the lines are just weird and dissonant of the text.

PS: Drop these whinny announcements, readers don't care that you think you entitled to a series just because you said in the prologue that you were gonna get a series that wasn't even out yet. It's just pathetic and make you guys look like children.

Thank you so much for introducing us to this manhwa and for your hard work! Just know that it is much appreciated.
I'm sorry there's drama and it didn't work out for both sides but good luck Lonely AF! Ignore the haters.

Supporter
You do you! Clearly the only ones who know what's right or opinions even matter are the parties involved. Either way thank you to whomever was involved into shedding light to what's hopefully an awesome story!

Sad that you're feeling obligated to drop this, seeing as you have the best translation...

Group Leader
Your translation was the best.
Sad to see you drop this

They are picking up this again ALS decided to dropped the project. Please don't hate both groups. 😄😄 You can see the announcement in discord group.

This story reminds me of that one arc in Honey Bed Talk where the FL was also a daycare centre teacher HAHAHA

Can you please fix the panels they are out of order, where do i report this :mad:

Page 10 is suposed to be bettwen page 11 and 12

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks god it ended peacefully. Its a win-win solution. I like it when scan teams "sit" and talk.

Btw, peach allergies? As person lived on tropic island its sound foreign. Never heard any case of fruit allergies here. World sure enormously wide.

Edit:
Its supposed to be comment for 2nd chapter. Somehow it got lost here

WHO BEAT THAT LOVELY CHILD? Is it the maids? His instructors? How dare they hurt a kid who's not yet a villain? :C

Oh. Those were supposed to be allergy rashes? OOPS. I misunderstood. 😅😅😅

Dex-chan lover
A teacher is the perfect MC for this. Clearly, she's the kind that became a teacher because she loves kids.

Time to DOTE THE FUCK OUT OF SMOL BOY.

Dex-chan lover
"Shouldn't I be in the protag body?"
No, that's how it work when you are male if you are female you reincarnate in the body of the vilainess because it is more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread