Okay, so the son’s crazy. The father is violent and crazy. Honestly, it sounds like the original Roselia got screwed in the marriage, and the main character has no idea what she’s in for.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THIS A CHLICHE WHERE THE SON IS ADOPTED AND IN LOVE WITH HIS MUM. PLEAAAAAAAASE

Fed-Kun's army
@Katashu Urm I think it’s only the son? I think his father the duke only does cruel things for reason or purpose
I mean the son wants to make her cry so...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update, to bad she's surrounded by psychos

Aggregator gang
They may need to go to a mental hospital, they're psychos
and they also seem quite Retarded
but so does "Switch Girl" so I'll keep reading

Double-page supporter
So. Ain really likes his mother, albeit in his own twisted way.

It's all good everyone! At least he isn't about to kill her yet lol

Dex-chan lover
The way the main character acts is really confusing. I'm like, if your goal is to take care of the son, isn't it fine to repair his relationship with his father? Isn't it good if the dad has breakfast with you since average children are happy when they get attention from both parents? She's a weirdo. The description strongly suggests this series will go down an impure path but she's basically already acting like she's married to the kid and not the dad. PRISON for her.

The household are bunch of crazies... With the way the original Duchess behaved previously with not wanting to be involved with the Duke, I bet it is not true that she "abused" Ain out of jealousy 🤔

gum_rummy sadly, not all families are like that. Abused kids does not want an abuser's attention.

She acts properly like a mother to me, what you mean? Are we reading the same thing?????? She's pampering ain because she thought he needed a parent's love. From her point of view, the duke (dad) neglects his child and does not care whatever the fuck happens to the child.

@gum_rummy
Ew wtf.
Where in the world does it suggest she's acting more than a mother to him? Yuk
Please don't suggest that, I'm getting Usagi Drop flashbacks.

Dex-chan lover
what is contemplating family life while kicking trash, some how change his entire behavior
it's interesting how they think simple societal propriety are interesting, is the MC's character unwarranted?

Users who are viewing this thread