LOL. Duke joins in on the shenanigans and now I'm not sure what to expect anymore. Ain seems to be a sadist, but so is the dad. What am I supposed to believe now? 😂 None of them's pure like an angel, so I guess they're more like mischievous fairies.

@UglyDuck He's not her son (or adopted either), he calls her mother, but she's his stepmother. He is the child of the duke and his first wife who I assume is dead. I'm not sure how long mc has been married to the duke, but I don't think it's been that long. But otherwise I agree, it would be nasty if he liked her in a romantic way.

So the characters kinda remind me of "Fiancée's Observation Log of the Self-proclaimed Villainess"--the super sweet, kind red head female lead and the cold, calculating, (kinda scary) blond male lead...And, if you read the novel, ENDING SPOILER--
the couple from there also has a kid who looks exactly like his father and is also fated to be without emotions, dangerous, and really calculating/smart like his father till he finds that special or "interesting" someone to brighten up his life. His mother Bertia is the closest thing he has to someone like that so he becomes really attached to/greedy over her, much to his dad Cecil's disagreement....a situation similar to the one in this webtoon. This happens at the end of novel, so nothing really happens and the problem is quickly solved..mostly anyway.

Sigh i feel like these pair of father and son are the predators and our mc is their innocent prey—

@gum_rummy imo she wants to get closer to ain because he’s not what she expect of him like in the novel. He’s acting all angelic that’s why she wants to get closer to him ((to save her life, too)). On the other hand, the Duke is exactly the same as the novel. On top of that, she saw him carrying some corpse and was very terrified lol that’s why she doesn’t wanna get closer to the Duke because she’s terrified of him and dislike violence~ sorry for the long comment

Contributor
Yeah, she really start to changed him from a psycho to a big yandere with mom complex.

Fed-Kun's army
kljajkldakl that kid sure is twisted and has her fooled... wow???

thank you for the update, on to the next!!!

Users who are viewing this thread