Banned
First he went faster than light and now he can kill a God. Nice one Medel.

Dex-chan lover
I love how Gaolang gets shaken up by Medel hitting him with a noncomittal jab... the most basic use of the jab.

Idk man, last time someone was said to have a strike to kill a god, they got bodied by Wakatsuki

What is this now, capoeira ?
I know predictions are risky with Kengan, but I do think Gaolang's become too much of an underdog to lose now.

Dex-chan lover
Carlos’ boasts are the biggest anyone has had in this story. Faster than light, killing gods, wew. Just honestly strikes me a bit odd.

Anyway, what an inversion. Gaolang took up punching to get stronger while Carlos took up kicks. Gaolang best him in strikes, and now it seems Carlos is going to prove his superiority in kicks?

Dex-chan lover
From a Boxing to capoeira, feels like a downgrade and means Gaolong can expand his box of tricks, Kind of expecting Gaolong to win by tackling and ground and pounding him. If not win through a submission.

Dex-chan lover
alrighty phase 2, time for gaolang to throw kicks as well.

good on sandrovich for not letting gaolang job in phase 1, let's hope he continues his pace and give us a good fight

Dex-chan lover
Is it finally time for the Thai God of War to awaken? Is Gaolang gonna go full on Fahkumram up Carlos' ass?

Dex-chan lover
Watch Gaolang stick to boxing rather than Muay Thai just to prove a point.

Group Leader
Excessive boasting means a lose flag. Don't do that Medel.

Power Uploader
I see no realistic way of winning for Medel, thats all the more intrest in how he wins.

Users who are viewing this thread