Dex-chan lover
I don't know about you, but a message just isn't professional if it isn't adorned by emoji.

Heh. Poor Roselia is basically teaching these psychos how to people and emotion again. She's such a cute, defenseless little thing that it works surprisingly well.

- A casual, unprofessional comment

Thank You for the chapter ❤️ & Your hrmard worknto bring it to us.

Hmmmmmmmm

Double-page supporter
Lol he asks what he did to deserve am such fear and avoidance from her and it immediately cuts to him torturing something.

Dex-chan lover
Someone should post this on social media so they drop this and only one group will remain.

Is there something where the mc actually plays the part of a villain? Rather than the mc changing the villains to good guys I want the mc to just shut up and play along with them

Double-page supporter
The missing arm and hand are no drawing error, the Duke just obviously didn't take Ains warnings seriously enough.

Supporter
@ZayB no, Korean and Japanese women are really into the good girl villainess faze. I don't know if a woman would ever willingly write her MC as an actual villain.

its nice to see both groups being amicable and simply just uploading their own work. Shame you guys couldnt work together but oh well. No harm in 2 groups doing the same project. On another note i love how clueless the Husband is. Kind of charming in a way at how oblviious he is to his own actions.

@ZayB I don't think is possible with this MC because it isn't like her. Her character, personality wise, is the same than her previous life: a caregiver, humble and candid woman. So, as she's basically the same person, she's not a villaness at all.
Moreover, there are so many stories of this type of genre, there have to be some differents MC. I didn't read much, but
The villainess turns the hourglass has a pretty villainess character... 🤔

[/spoiler]@LiebRe I think I've read a bit of that but wasn't the mc originally the villain?
Doesn't count 😋
She just went back in time..

"Albeit with tons of emojis"

...Now I'm imagining 3+ emojis every other word like That One Aunt.

Aggregator gang
@Lanfear au contraire! Was recently reading "The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass", and she's legitimately a villainous person. The antagonist is worse than her sure, but MC is definitely not a good person and she knows it.

His lack of hands disturbs me greatly.

5jkxUkO.png

I kept asking "Where's his hands? 😨😰" 😂

Dex-chan lover
It is not "having a bunch of money if it is this tiring" but "having a bunch of money because it is so tiring".
The higher the pay the worse the more stressing the job, usually.

@ZayB I can't find any chapters here on Mangadex but
This Mage Desires Mediocrity! has a MC who's morals may be more of your type. She's not specifically evil, but she's cruel when she wants to be and is fine letting people die or suffer their fates. All in all, her only goal is to survive and she isn't going to sacrifice her own life to become a saint.

Users who are viewing this thread