What happened to Lonely's scans? Did they get a cease and desist letter? All their translations are gone now.:(

@grownbean Really? Ugh that sucks. Well I hope wordexerpt continues this at least. That or that Littlesunshine can come back. I just want someone to continue the series.:/

ugh tbh I think she's interfering too much with her modern sense of self-righteousness
and then "oh wow she's so different she cares for me so much" and he falls for her
but like yes I also feel it's cruel for a child, but she hasn't shown any effort to try and understand their situation and be flexible. It's like kings, they get used to poison so that it can save their lives one day!

1)look y’all she just came back from the modern era. bet y’all don’t imagine being fed poison in case someone might try to poison you? lol just saying, most of y’all would be pissed seeing someone doing this since it’s not n o r m a l

2) if she didn’t react the way she did then you guys will start saying “sHe dOEsnt cARe thAt hEs abUSIng the ChIld, wHat a cRAy cRAy”

3) she worked at a daycare before, and assuming she loves her job, does it really seem weird that she’s interfering with a situation which poses as a threat to a child?

it’s a story and idk why i wrote all that but @ike_000 ‘s comment just gave me some inspirational moment to go off

Idk i'm conflicted. Both sides are right in their own ways. It's like how old and new generation going on a middle ground session about how to raise children.
So hopefully they'll find a way that can suit both of their needs and she can grow as a character ( ̄ヘ ̄)

She's being manipulated to hell and back and that's why I'm a little upset. Good for her for standing up against child abuse, and the emotional response she has makes sense, it's realistic, we can't control our reactive emotions all the time. At the same time, she's blaming the Duke for doing things the only way he knows how. I get that he's an adult now, but is their no emotion and consideration for what he went through as a child too?

Haha, but mostly, I'm just sobbing for our poor MC. It's interesting to see things work out due to her efforts despite her obliviousness... Her kindness is working, just not in the way she intended. The dramatic irony is powerful

@tchen4 they're novels- (I Raised a Black Dragon), (I Don't Want to Be Loved), (Under the Oak Tree), (Your Majesty, I Want You), (Predatory Marriage), and (Beauty of Thebes).

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like her lack of the actual household situation is absurd. As horrible as it sounds to give your child poison, the fact that he would get poisoned in the future won't disappear. Having no weaknesses means he will live longer, tbh ain doesnt look like he's in the most horrible state at all, so the Duke teaching is still considerate. I wish she could start learning about their household situation soon

I'm pretty sure they'll figure out a better way to handle the poison resistance much like how we have vaccines today. These 2 need to rekindle and experience a family's love. If you think about it, some random person could easily use LOVE as a tool to destroy their family so really. Maybe that was the OG villainess' goal. 🤔

i know that she's being manipukated but i feel that ain's gonna see that roselie is sincere of what she's been doing for him

Dex-chan lover
Guess no one here has been seriously hurt as a child before. Bunch of out of touch kids in the comment section if you ask me. That kind of shit never leaves you mentally.

Ironic, I'm accused of "defending" child abuse in another manga by a bunch of uppity rich kids now I'm the outlier here around a bunch of sadistic deadbeats. Does Mangadex not have any normal middle class people who had real life parents?

Users who are viewing this thread