Double-page supporter
I'm completely lost with this C Plot.

I get that Shinohara is friends with Iori, but why does there seem to be a clone of Shinohara who also works in the same office?
The only way to tell them apart panel-by-panel is the clothes they're wearing.

The last page absolutely looks like Shinohara is overhearing her coworkers asking where she has gone.

this woman is like my friends online:
"go to bed, it ain't good for a 14 y/o to be awake until 6am" and "do your homework cause you're going to IB next year"
like damn i appreciate you, but what're you my mom???

Dex-chan lover
It's not that she's so happy but because she can't hold it in after meeting her face to face.

Fed-Kun's army
I like this side story quite a lot! Shinohara is a hilarious character (I love the contrast between her cool side and her complete fangirling), and Heke is an adorable mood, too.

Thank you guys so much for the rapid-fire updates! Take care of yourselves, though! 😃

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! It was really nice.

And also it is nice how fast the releases are!
But its also nice if you're all taking proper care of yourselves and not burning out!
So please remember to take rests and stay safe <3

I'm having some trouble telling some of these OL's apart, I've been going off their outfits to keep track of who is who. Otherwise I'm still on the fence with this new cojple but they could win me over.

I still can't understand, why doesn't she recognized her voice. Does her editor speaks like Batman when holding an official conversation?

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty I can tell them apart by their hairstyle. If you look at the bangs it should fairly obvious! 😊

This couple is officially best ship: no domestic violence, complement each other's quirks, fell in love before even first sight. Good stuff

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely hate these random nobodies suddenly thrown into the story, personally.
Still super thankful the comic's still being made and translated, though. Keep up the great work! We've finally been getting more of the younger couple, so I'm happy.

Users who are viewing this thread