awe that hug at the end );
bro why the princess acting like that isn’t she engaged to the crowned prince??? bruh

M2Z

Omg how did I didn't realise that Bourbon is a WOMAN hayhshshsh
No wonder she's always blushing back then with the Prince!
Does Prince Frederick taking a liking to the author? OwO

Whoa, that Garnet princess switches so easily between Frederic to Rayburn, lmao. So if Rayburn was to scare her to death, she will switch over to Frederic again? Jeez, woman... And as I suspected, that Bourbon guy has a crush on our crown prince. And here our female lead play happily without care when those two princes took interest on her, lol

I hate two-faced bitches like that blue-haired girl. Bad mouths first prince so much (literally in the same chapter), and is blushing like some high-school girl with a crush.

Bourbon is a WOMAN!? They really make female knights so masculine in webtoons I can never tell.

Fed-Kun's army
Can the Frederic dude just die please. Fuck him.

Also, just thought he looks like griffith. One more reason to HATE HIM, FUCK!

nzs

wow wow what's wrong with this princess? i don't like her. such a bitch and double faced

Double-page supporter
this crown princess.... girl u were just gloating abt ur position but now ur thirsting after the first prince.... get ur priorities straight ur pretty but not THAT pretty :mad:

also omfg that knight is a girl??? suddenly things make more sense. so shes not gay. LOL

Fed-Kun's army
I love Hoya and Rayburn’s relationship as siblings. Thank you!

The crown princess likes Rayburn and the crown prince is fascinated with the author. Sigh, what a tragedy already..

The princess has some "Crown" princess issues.... Also.... Not everyone wanna greet u, u shitty flirter for a princess....

Users who are viewing this thread