Group Leader
@nuxen @tylerdurdentheiiird about nuxen: yeah this thing was intentionally placed there in the first release to make the admins and mods aware of their problems, later that day i had a 2 hour call with a moderater of the subreddit and the admin of the discord server of the OP reddit. The admin apologized and we are currently working on improving our relationship. And yes, we will leave it out in our next release About tyler: There were many issues with Chapter 977 in our initial release, which i was not happy with, it did not live up to the quality standard we want to provide.

Group Leader
@Lymus wir downloaden das Kapitel von der französischen Seite und die klatschen ihre Watermark drauf. Unser Redrawer war diese Woche beschäftigt, also haben wir einfach nur das Symbol bzw den Namen der Seite entfernt.

Wie gesagt, die Gruppe Ojiscans hat sich anscheinend die Zeit genommen die Watermarks zu redrawen, hat aber die Übersetzung von meinen japanischen Translators gestolen/kopiert und auf ihre Version geklatscht. Kann dich in unsere Scangruppe einladen, da siehst du, dass wir bereits am Donnerstag begonnen haben zu übersetzen von japanischen Raws und dass die Übersetzungen exklusiv von unseren Translators stammen.

PS: Kann dir gerne die Photoshop files senden von jeder Seite

Also bitte Ojiscans runter nehmen

Dex-chan lover
and then we proceed to extend the arc because luffy and zoro aren't around to solve the fights

Haha, sorry Jinbel, there's next to no battle strategy in this manga. You're too mature for it.

@drumztv ok i'm glad that you picked it up again and try to get on better terms with the admins again, looking forward to your future releases!

@drumztv I stopped around when linlin showed up and was expecting more to have happened from then to now I’m not saying it’s bad or anything like that

@GayLordFocker i stopped just before the catastrophe just to pile the chapters up and expecting my mind to blown but it wasnt meant to be.
it wasnt shit by itself but compared to the early arcs -that is up to izumi massacre the shit out of random people- it was.
look where berserk is now, i dont even.
or last 2 seasons of game of thrones.

if you ask me, i think oda was at his best during skypea arc and katakuri part of whole cake island arc, which you didnt.

story telling is rollercoaster

Users who are viewing this thread