Dex-chan lover
translation is much better but it’s still not great, it isn’t really clear why this elf guy is doing what he is doing...

Dex-chan lover
@larcek

Elf is bottom tier errand boy in village without much in the way of tasty food or alcohol and the women there aren't interested in him since he's the errand boy. He makes a deal with humans to break the seal and let them in to attack in exchange for status and, by extension, all the tasty food, alcohol, and women he wants.

basically, the usual.

Dex-chan lover
eeeeeehhhhhhnnn, I'm not sure if this is much better than the other translated chapters. (which are gone now btw)

the words doesn't flow coherently, and I'm unsure if this is due to the original text or a translation without some bit of proofreading.

y'all are high

So this is basically a big weaboo wanting to experience human culture?

Also why is everyone saying this is better, I could barely understand it

Dex-chan lover
While the editing is quite good, the number of misspellings is quite tame and at a first glance it looks coherent, somehow it is a mess. The story doesn't click. It looks as if someone smashed the wrong pieces of a puzzle and enlisted the hel of the ever trusty scissors when things got hairy.

Dex-chan lover
Using google translate would probably be a improvement compared to this "translation".

Actually I would't even be surprised if you are using it since you clearly have little to no undestanding of the japanese language.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't even know anymore... I'm losing brain cells... but hey, at least the editing is better than before.

D

Deleted member 305991

Please delete this and just let IEatLoli do it if you can't translate.

Double-page supporter
Is he not letting loli do it lol? did he put a gun to lolis head or took loli hostage? hmmm 😱

Aggregator gang
This is not close to IEatLoli scans translations. Please do not snipe someone else's series if you want to be taken seriously. Try picking up another manga which no one is translating. Cut the crap and work on something else. You are not good at it so go practice on something else.

Dropped~

This is better than the previous amateur but we all prefer iEatLoli Scans, sadly everything is removed :(

Dex-chan lover
Better than before but the discussion between Ork and the traitor still doesn't quite make sense.

This is why I really hate when there is a group translating other group series without any confirmation and permission with the previous group.

Dex-chan lover
wtf am I reading? people said this was a better version but to me this is garbage even for a garbage consumer like me. i've thrown the towel on page 7, nothing makes sense in their conversation and so to preserve my brain cell I stopped reading this shit.

please let the previous scanlator do their job. I can wait months for at least standard scanlation quality

Users who are viewing this thread