Fed-Kun's army
Isn't it great to see all the hate once again for an ending. I don't think I have ever seen positive comments at a shounen final chapter. I get you don't want the series to end but the hate is dumb.

[I know there is gonna be another chapter but seeing what its going to be from the teaser, this was basically the epilogue]

Dex-chan lover
My heart is full.
Thanks for the ride scanlators and Wani-sensei, the smiles of our potatoe cast will heal all wounds.

Wait, but, in the end, was it ever really explained why Tanjiros blood line was so special? Maybe I'm misremembering but... Tanjiro wasn't actually the son of the first breath user right, that guy just taught he breaths to his dad or something? So why was Tanjiros family special so that they could conquer the sun and so on?

Honestly i like short shounen manga like this, i don't really like long ass shounen manga with same plot in every arc over and over again, the only longest manga i've ever read is haikyuu and ace of diamond. Anyway All's well that ends well thanks for this.

Group Leader
As with all endings, this won't satisfy everyone. I've felt lukewarm to this ending arc since the get-go, but I'm a sucker for happy endings. It's a shame that we never got real character development for the side characters. The entire final fight ranged from boring to jaw-droppingly stoopid (Tamayo's medicines are bullshit and anyone with two braincells to rub together knows it).

That all being said and despite my gripes, I'm happy with this ending. Even if it does feel both rushed and stretched out at the same time.

Is it over orrrrr are they going to show us the reincarnated versions of everyone in the modern age because I’m about to cry

I kinda hoped tanjirou would be a pillar as the only breath of the sun user and proceed to more battles.

Can we go full yugioh xd? Tannirou basically does the same thing again, but this time on a motorcycle

Aggregator gang
@Moyga Yep. We never really got an answer for that. And It shall remain one of the many, many gaping plot holes this thing has.

It's funny because is not exactly clear what creates the marks, but it seems it doesnt have a genetic requirement (once someone gets it, is free marks for everyone??). But then why pick Tanjirou's family? Because supposedly they knew the special Kagura dance??? Did Muzan ever even mention that he knew that and wanted to destroy any chance of anyone killing him using those techniques? He doesn't seem to know Tanjirou's family was related to That Dude until WAY later and only because he sees his earings. So what's up with that? Did he go around killing people despite supposedly remaining in hiding from the demon hunters???? None of that makes a goddam sense but Gotouge asks us to accept it as is.

Anyways Im glad Kanao and everyone else are alive. I guess we got that.

Banned
1589452159795.jpg
yep. based

Fed-Kun's army
Yes there are some unexplained things. The forgotten plant. Why Tanjiros family? It keeps it from being perfect. But. There is still another chapter. And if Tanjiro gets with Kanao. Or there’s a new series. I’ll be fine with it.

Dex-chan lover
Just read the ending from demonslayermanga.com (there are watermark and not cleaned enough like /a/ did). It was wholesome !!

If this has sequel, it will feels like Negima to UQ Holder

Users who are viewing this thread