Contributor
rotk.png

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine fukin reading someone elses translation for free and complaining, go fukin translate it yourself

Fed-Kun's army
How long until a fourth group starts translating this?

Also, wtf happened to the first 19 chapters?

Dex-chan lover
So many interesting series getting ruined by dumb middle school shit like this.

God I despise this community sometimes. This is why aggregators are still popular.

Dex-chan lover
bro at this point i dont even know who is who and why do things happen, the world is in a shitty situation and instead of finding a refuge here, all i see these days are fights, i really want everyoe to be in a better situation, im so tired

Double-page supporter
If you post your work on the internet you’re going to receive both good and bad criticism. Creators should use the feed back they receive to get better. People Ofer criticism because they care about the product or service being provided. If you receive no criticism then it means no one gives a shit and it’s like you never really mattered.

If some one says it’s a bad translation or a bad scan or what ever, dont get pissed off and quit. People only say this because they care, and want to see an improvement.

Fed-Kun's army
@aerozext thanks for the translation i prefer yours, sorry that there are a lot of retarted people around here, assuming it's bcs the mangarock shutdown

Dex-chan lover
I just want the old previous chapters back to reread them

Dex-chan lover
finally a version that actually makes sense

IMO you don't need to sulk about it so much. let the haters talk but you, you can just show em who's the boss with your superior craftsmanship. you know the internet's full of jokers, right? especially the inconsiderate variety

Okay, I think I've read enough of the three translations for chapter 20 to give an objective score for each. On a scale of 1 to 10, in ranking:
1. JSManOrWoman, 9 (good translation with a clear understanding of the subject)
2. iEatLoli, 7 (decent translation with some errors)
3. Deadlysins scan, 3 (poor translation with errors beyond punctuation, first errors clearly visible on fore staff page, multiple re-readings necessary to better understand story)

I understand that some people might take offense to this, to which I say, I am not trying to operate in an official capacity of any kind. I am merely adding in my own two cents so that future efforts towards translations can improve. This is, after all, what comments are for.

Also, yes, this is my first second comment, hence why I am so stiff, so to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread