Group Leader
@iudexrichten you forgot the lack of rd on this one
588629690433011712.png

@potatofood Noted. For me, redraw is not as large an issue as continuity and cohesiveness for a story line. Redraw is essentially the cover up for where the author set in the actual story away from the manga images. So long as it doesn't pass too much into other territory, you're golden.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, I guess the Deadlysins scan was more off on the dialogue than I thought. And they didn't even have all the pages, whoops. Thanks for the translation.

Group Leader
Between the three versions of ch.20, iEatLoli did made more sense for me. The first one was pure brain cancer, while the second one was so-sobut it lack something for me.

Hope iEatLoli would continue doing this.
BTW does iEatLoli have his own site? If he does then I'll just go there to read it. If not then too bad....

I really like your translations the best, has the best grammar and full translation. I really hope you keep up with this and don't drop it, the other group isn't as good.

Dex-chan lover
Wow more fucking drama, did you seriously take down all your chapters because some scrubs tried to snipe you? And that last page, so fucking salty.

Double-page supporter
Damn, the superiority complexes and entitlements are getting out of hand in the comments.

Thx, ieatloli.

Dex-chan lover
Welcome back IEatLoli. Please don't worry about idiots among the population. Corona is working on thinning that particular herd.

@GM_Rusaku Holy fuck, I feel like I haven't seen you in a while, though that may be on me for not reading novel translations as much anymore. You really are everywhere.

Yey.. Loli is back.. kinda confused that there were 2 tls. But Loli is still the best. 😀 keep up the good work.

Btw.. where are the other chaps? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
thx for the chapter, i don't really get why there had to be so much drama, original sniper deleted his chapter and the new one is pretty confusing.

It would've just ended up in the same situation as some other sniped series where people would just wait for a version to be released from what they presumed to be the "superior" group.

Thank you very much @aerozext for the new chapter, it looks like you bought the raw chapter from the offical site that would explain the difference of the numbers of page and the delay for the update, because you are waiting for the offical chapter to come out first.

Yessssssss. Thank you so much iEatLoli. This translation is heaps better than the other two

Double-page supporter
@Regis To be fair, this is all just a personal hobby that they decide to share to the public. They have no obligations or whatsoever and they are entitled to pretty much do anything they see fit. It'll be another story if there's a payment system.

Group Leader
to haters:
sorry if I can't be human who feels emotion.
and not a machine who delivers entertainment for you.

to everyone asking where's the previous chapter:
this is one and only chapter.
project is dead.
sorry for being a worthless tool that can't deliver.
and it's thanks to mangadex that a nobody like me is able to submit my unworthy work. I have no site on my own. And you can still find my translated work in other pirate sites who kept DDoS-ing mangadex every god knows how many second to seek new updates.

to every kind soul that supports me with all I'm lacking:
thanks

to better translation groups:
If only you'd drop a message and asked.
Coz clearly I don't know anything about other group working.
And only know because some kind soul dropped a message telling me so.
And have been waiting for the full chapter to be sold in an online store which goes on sale today. 12 May 00:00 JST.
Either way, have it your way.

Fed-Kun's army
I NE-d at some of the posts here that were passive-aggresively trying to coax translator to keep translating this manga

I dont really care about this whole sniping business.
All I know is if you want to spread the love for a manga, then you WILL spread that shit, because you know there are people that will accept and love it too

And I definitely can feel the love and care that you have in your releases. That's why I'll re-read yours

Thanks for keep translating this chapter and (hopefully) more to come

@aerozext
Thanks for the uploads

Users who are viewing this thread