Dex-chan lover
@Iwashiii it's not about being sensitive or what-not, try to be a scanlator yourself before saying that

@aerozext Thank you for all of your translations, this one and the other ones. I appreciate your effort to making it the best you can, and I hope at some point in the future you can feel good enough to maybe come back to this manga to provide us all with a great tl. Good luck with your other projects.

Dex-chan lover
Wow people do write a blog in the comment. Good luck to whoever will continue this hahaha.

@aerozext Thanks for at least bringing us one more chapter. This is your translation and the final decision is yours. Best of luck in your future endeavors and I hope you have better days mate.

@aerozext I greatly appreciate the effort you put into your translations. You're a great man and you're doing a great job. Please let this only be a page of your life and please still bless the Loli cult your presence in the future too.

Wow. This is salty. I thought the mangadex community was doing a decent job at trashing that other "translation" but seems it wasn't enough. This might be the first time I wished a community had been more toxic towards those who deserved it (ie: NOT IEatLoli who did nothing wrong and was basically the victim).

The great Ieatloli sama is back
Please keep urself away from those snipers
And continue ur loli scans

Dex-chan lover
I've read 3 versions of this chapter. Ver 1 was a translation. Ver 2 was an enjoyable and understandable translation. This ver 3 feels rushed and confusing at times. Best version for me is V2, but it's all gone now. Oh well, it was a fun ride while it was still here.

On the note of sniping, I honestly don't get why someone would be upset about it. There's multiple versions and translations of a literature work. Probably because I'm ignorant to what goes on a scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
@Newbii If they translated their own version from scratch (Chapter 1), nobody will care, the problem lies in that they resumed from other people's work while trying to profit from it via patreon when they didn't do the heavy lifting of introducing the series to the audience.

@aerozext its all good man, its showed that you are still a human like most of us
dont pay attention to lowlifes who criticizing you while they are only basically leeching off from your tl

Eventhough i am a fan of your tl especially this series, personally i dont mind if u want to stay from this series for awhile. Actually if u want to stop being translator its your own right. Because its your own life and nobody should force you to do something you dont want to just to fit their own greed. As the ocean is full of fishes, there are still many translator and hopefully one of them is willing to take over. If theres none oh well i guess i should learn jp

As a manga fan, i dont want to put any fellow manga fan any undeserved hostilities, especially translator (both of you and to some extent also the group/tl that sniped you) that helps bring the manga thats otherwise would be unavailable in my country. Anyway thanks for all the effort and best of luck in your future endeavors 🤗

Thanks GOD this chapter has been translated for the IEatLoli scan, the other translation was crappy as hell!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh you really wrote a novel about your life and why it sucks, got better, then sucked again to justify being mad over being sniped. It's fine to be upset over being sniped, but you barely acknowledged the sniper as why you removed it, everything else seemed to have little relevance.

Thanks for the translations, but damn you guys are petty over other people translating stuff, despite all of us being immoral pirates.

Sorry to hear the news. Always glad you picked this series.
Anyway, just glad you're sticking around more generally, I look forward to your work. Stay safe, and thanks for the help keeping sane 😅
Cheers🍻

Users who are viewing this thread