Dex-chan lover
JSManOrWoman actually did a better job. The grammar wasn't awkward and it flowed a lot better.

Double-page supporter
@aerozext, Thanks for the translation, once again!
I read what you have wrote, and i wish the best of everything for you!
I hope the next translator will be good as you

And i find a site with all... 4 versions(?) of chapter 20 on it, gonna compare all of it

>another snipping drama
Can't say I'm surprised, the site policy pretty much encourage it.
>Being judged by strangers upon doing unpaid works
The community is rotten, it's why I've stopped bothering with commenting here, and no it's not because mangarock closing. Heck their community are much more civil compare to this den of self entitled leeches here.

For TL just do whatever works for you, there's no point listening to every crap people spouting at you, but when you did the same? Or somewhat from the heat getting to your head they throwing rocks and pebble as if judging a serial rapist.
I'm done here...
Back being casual lurker

this one translation is much better than the other...
it's sad that you dropped this series just because of the stupid drama, but thank you for translating the series until now...

Well rip, he stops translating the series and removed all the previous chapters 😭, this feels so bad

Dex-chan lover
When I saw +100 comments in this thread I though this chapter had some rape going on for it only for little poor me to discover that I already read this chapter and there is some controversy about who translate what.

IEatLoli stopped translating this BECAUSE THERE IS NO LOLI!!!!!
Thank you for your work and for introducing this manga. I loved it from Ch. 1.

I get that the dude stopped translating this, but deleting it from the website is a dick move. I'll never understand why people destroy their own efforts making it so all that time they spent doing that thing is gone.

@Eviltwinq lmao it's funny because MD community thinks their community is any better than others. But they're basically just as toxic and trashy compared to most

Aggregator gang
@MAD2171 Surely you can find them on other sites where they uploaded the chapters without the team's permission.
Just use google. :/

I actually got brain damage when I was reading the "So Badly Translated I Actually Got Brain Damage" previously.

Keep up the good work! I miss reading Proper English.

Its okay if any group wants to withdraw their files. It helps promoting the manga at first, but fansubs or scanlations will be forgotten when legal alternatives arrive. The day will arrive sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread