Fed-Kun's army
@aerozext
Please dont mind a random group who uses google translator to do their job.
Your work is a thousand times better than them, even if people read them, they will come back to read yours again just to understand what the hell is going on in the story, so you won't lose any readers due to them, if anything you will get even more!
I pray that you will keep translating this series. Thanks for all your hard work until now and see you again wherever you are. ;)

Dex-chan lover
finally a translation that i can enjoy without inflicting a stroke to myself.

@aerozext I really hope that you didn't remove the whole chapter though. I believe MD had a function that allow scanlator to remove their chapter while keeping the comment section intact. my last enjoyment upon reading mangas are to read what people comment toward the chapter and comments are what making this site worth the visit. heed that I respect your decision since I know the feeling and I've seen how people react to this kind of things. hope you and other groups take my advice before removing every trace of their work in this site

Dex-chan lover
Much better in the translation department (barring that "more worse"), worse in the redrawing department. Also, I'm pretty sure that this version has more pages.

Dex-chan lover
best translation so far. hanks for the chapter even if you decide to quit. cjeers

Aggregator gang
@nizzbizz got taken down because one asshole decided to ruin it for the rest of us by uploading his google translated bullshit and pissing loli off.

Group Leader
@aerozext
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠛⢉⢉⠉⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠠⡰⣕⣗⣷⣧⣀⣅⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⣠⣳⣟⣿⣿⣷⣿⡿⣜⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠄⣳⢷⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣝⠖⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⢢⡹⣿⢷⣯⢿⢷⡫⣗⠍⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢄⠤⣁⠋⠿⣗⣟⡯⡏⢎⠁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⠄⢔⢕⣯⣿⣿⡲⡤⡄⡤⠄⡀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠇⠠⡳⣯⣿⣿⣾⢵⣫⢎⢎⠆⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠄⢨⣫⣿⣿⡿⣿⣻⢎⡗⡕⡅⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠄⢜⢾⣾⣿⣿⣟⣗⢯⡪⡳⡀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠄⢸⢽⣿⣷⣿⣻⡮⡧⡳⡱⡁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡄⢨⣻⣽⣿⣟⣿⣞⣗⡽⡸⡐⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡇⢀⢗⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣞⡵⡣⣊⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⡀⡣⣗⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⡯⡺⣼⠎⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣧⠐⡵⣻⣟⣿⣷⣟⣝⢞⡿⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢘⡺⣽⢿⣻⣿⣗⡷⣹⢩⢃⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄⠪⣯⣟⣿⢯⣿⣻⣜⢎⢆⠜⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠄⢣⣻⣽⣿⣿⣟⣾⡮⡺⡸⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡿⠛⠉⠁⠄⢕⡳⣽⡾⣿⢽⣯⡿⣮⢚⣅⠹⣿⣿⣿
⡿⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠒⠝⣞⢿⡿⣿⣽⢿⡽⣧⣳⡅⠌⠻⣿
⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠐⡐⠱⡱⣻⡻⣝⣮⣟

Now, I don't want to sound unappreciative or anything, on the contrary, but people need to stop looking at trees and not see the forest. Things are not just black and white.

On one hand etiquette says that if a group is alredy scanlating and translating a manga another one shoud not steal their work or at least contact the original group informing them that they want to start their own translation, maybe explaining the motives (maybe you think that the one already done is inaccurate? Maybe you want to do it as an exercise to learn the language? Both valid motives in my opinion). This way you acknowledge and respect the other's work. Just realeasing a chapter for the fun of it without at least greet those who were there first leaves a pretty bad taste in my mouth.
But again, it's etiquette, and I stress the word should, which is not have to.

Because on the other it's not a written rule that everyone must bow to. The first group doesn't have the exclusive right of translation or whatever. They didn't pay for it. The author didn't give them permission to translate the manga neither. And by the way, competition is the foundation of commerce.

So while it's perfectly understandable that one is "human and able to feel emotions", a behavior that only hurts the readers, who are completely blameless in this, and not the other groups, who cannot care less if chapters from others are removed or not or if the project is dropped or not, is childish, self-entitled and wrong. I'm sorry to say, but basically it's just throwing a tantrum in front of completely uninvolved people .

The right thing to do, the mature thing to do, is contacting that other group and work thing between each other privately. Maybe you could also cooperate? This way everyone benefit.
Drama, on the other hand, only serve to ruin everything.
There's no defending one group or the other. If both behave poorly, both are in the wrong.

All this being said, I'm grateful to @aerozext for his work this far and I wish he will continue translating the other mangas, in which he is doing a very good job.

Dex-chan lover
@Newbii I assume Ver2 was the one done by DeadlySin? If you think that one is better than this then you need to learn JP and see for yourself how bad it is as a "translation". I don't mind bad/poor grammar but that one is mostly riddled with mistranslation.

Aggregator gang
Team of iEatLoli you have made a good choice, you have understood that you are immature.
It is better to stop before degenerating. :)
Personally I do not care if some manga is not translated, now on the internet you can find the raw of almost all manga for free.
What I can't stand is the arrogance of those who believe they can do anything they want when they don't have this right.
If you team up iEatLoli you are so then it is better that you stop translating.
Maybe you will do it again with a clearer and less childish mind.
And I want to specify to the user who commented on the other chapter, what he said that
iEatLoli has "bought" the chapter which doesn't mean anything.
Buying a chapter is different from buying the rights.
However, something illegal remains regardless.

I repeat, I'm sorry but if I have to start reading the childhood fight with this "sniper" story again (or as you write it) because some team believes they have the right to manga then it is better that you stop.
Nobody likes to see a fight between children and I'm sure you team up iEatLoli does not like to be considered in this way, you can be as good as you want but not understanding such a thing is serious.
I thank you for your translations but I repeat lower this ego, I ask you please.
Whether or not they are trolls, you could continue to translate while ignoring the other team, or you could agree to be able to collaborate on the project.
But it was a wise choice to quit the beginning. ^^

Dex-chan lover
thumbs up for admitting your mistakes and moving forward like an adult 🤠

Dex-chan lover
@Kiriha well now that that chapter has been snapped into nothingness, I can't crosscheck which parts are mistranslated lol. Well, I'll just take it as localization and move on. It was a smooth to swallow localization too

In anime It's like horriblesubs with their fast subs + 720p TV quality and other groups waiting for BD release + more neat translation++ (sfx, footnote etc).
No need to get too offended bro @aerozext
Your translation is good (no iwakan, yes I understand Japanese and read the raw too) & pics are better, and those who read other groups' work have their own reasons and consequence.
Story-wise, this manga is interesting, unique protagonist, with so many room to grow. I even give 10/10 rating. I hope you continue translating this series and re-upload previous chapters too

Your translations are really high quality and I see why now. I hope you do well in your life after graduating and I sincerely give my thanks to you for sharing your translation to us.

Thank you.

Fed-Kun's army
Ieatloli is such disgraceful name. At least name yourself Ilickloli so people like me can empathize with your ideology.

Users who are viewing this thread