Frierens name is one letter off from my last name and every time I see it I get freaked the heck out.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
nope.avi

Just because you're long-lived does not mean you perceive the flow of time any differently, or that it takes you longer to build relationships with others, etc.

Fed-Kun's army
I knew it would be sad because I read some comments on the thread for the whole manga so.... I started crying even before it got sad...

Dex-chan lover
Wow, already off to a very interesting start. It's already messing with my feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh seeing your friends and loved one go old and die is one of the saddest things you can experience.

Fed-Kun's army
I wasn't ready for this. I mean when I read the summary I thought she is peculiar because of her lack of common sense but reading this it's just sad. There's a reason why I hate reading this type of stories, it's because they're so realistic despite the magic and demon king stuff. I think the only death in the entire world that doesn't sadden me at all is the thought of my own since I don't fear/feel sad when I think about it but reading this made me bawl my eyes out.
I think I now understand why my favorite genre in the world is the superhero and fantasy genres over the slice of life...
I need to stop reading this or I'm going to sleep with puffy eyes tonight

why the fuck is this rated almost as high as Berserk? The translation is terrible...

Double-page supporter
ahh shoulda clicked the other version, at least the tl isn't begging in this one tho

Users who are viewing this thread