Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, boy. Gaolang's taking a page out of Kanoh's book and using his elbow to defend against his opponent's strike, hopefully breaking whatever they used in the process.

Edit: Wait, shit. Did he actually use his fist? Maybe he took a page out of Saw Paing's book of breaking your bones to make them stronger instead then.

Fed-Kun's army
Guess he bashed his fist with a sledgehammer until it was as hard as steel.

Here's again that common misconception that people in Brazil speak spanish... At least Haikyuu got it right.

AcX

Dex-chan lover
@lightng If you're talking about the description of the app, you have to remember that Mendel is Mexican, it's not strange that his phone is in Spanish.

This Mexican guy know GaoLang is actually from Muay Thai original, right? It's the most dangerous joint attack martial, and he want to go for that?

Power Uploader
GG for Medel, it was nice while he lended some hits, but now it's a one way fight, lol.

x13.jpg

Dex-chan lover
He probably did some hand conditioning. Not as hardcore as Kuroki but enough to fix his "weakspot".

Dex-chan lover
It's probably like Karate, by destroying and rebuilding the bones in his knuckles, they became like rocks

Yo! @Piratehat i was thinking the same thing. Is a great series you should all read it if you like fighting manga https://mangadex.org/title/31534/batuque . Also wtf is King doing here i thought he was a wimp. I guess did is his secret back story
BTW: is a joke for those who don't understand humor.

Users who are viewing this thread