Alexa play Selena Gomez - hands to myself
Since the crown prince can't be bothered to keep his hands away from other girls when he had a fiancee!!! ಠ_ಠ

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, its not even because she's a terrible person and i hate her face, just... why is one large section of hair hanging out, do you want an updo or nah, you cant have both and its not even bangs because you have actual bangs on the other side. One side of your head is lopsided, execute your beautician

BANGS

UP

RAYBURN

FTW

Gosh Hoya if only you didn't hold him back, he could snatch Angela from this awkward position. This is the only time Rayburn won't cowering because he have Angela to protect :D

Banned
I love Angela (and she cute af). I really wish we coulda seen Hoya in a full on dress. Rayburn looking good. That princess gonna be salty.

Good times

Dex-chan lover
Fuck... I’m screaming so much inside. Even if it isn’t romantic now, both princes are interested in her, which will only cause intrigue with anyone who notices.

Oof... poor(?) Rayburn. He spent so much effort preparing her etiquette and dancing abilities, only for it to serve to make an impression on the 1st prince instead.

P.S. You should listen to a classical waltz while reading this chapter. It makes it infinitely better.

Ahh somehow I hate that jealous guard even more than the crown prince.

But really her first banquet dance should be with the duke 😢

Darn it ending before the dance starts! Gotta know if she ends up stomping on the prince’s feet.

Zm

Aaah why is that man such a prissy little ugh, just leave her alone. And leave our prince alone too! Ya nutter

Users who are viewing this thread