Oh noes.. Get away from him if you value ur life, GURL!

Anyway.. I love blue.. And they re all mostly wearing blue outfit..
Nice!!!

The crown prince seems like an (almost) genuine good man. He seems to be acting against the Duke because of his family circumstances (the mother's side).

I hope in the future the half-brothers can get along again together. While also taking down that bitch of a blue-haired princess--

I can only hope the prince makes a disgusted face and that's what the paparazzi catches

Fed-Kun's army
I still think both Princes are manipulated. and I dinn't trust the princesse !

Aggregator gang
Darn it! Princess.... Why'd you have to give the Crown Prince's fiancee false hope?? How will you take responsibility if the author misunderstands that scene!?

Aggregator gang
Not sure if I trust the crown prince but he mostly doesn't seem like a shite head. Then again it could be an act to win over little miss author. Miss blue-haired princess thot needs to Fack off. I also hope I get to see more of Hoya and miss reverse-trap guard those two are my favorites, despite miss guard's issues.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh.. that lady, can’t she keep her hands and arms to herself?
Thank you for this update!!

BITCH GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM

The princess is such a thot. Just cause someone showed the tiniest bit of kindness to you and happens to be hot doesn’t mean they’ve interested in you bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread