I've never felt this annoyed at these stupid white lotuses in any manhwa

Damn when will she leave

She is delusional and believes that Prince Rayburn also loves her

I don't like the princess, but I love her design goddamnit. Especially her blue hair. It's really pretty (ㆁωㆁ)

THE PRINCESS HAS ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA ON HOW TO GET A GUY TO LIKE HER😭 i dont think any guy would like her being so overly pushy😂

my babies :(((

if anyone wants some very light spoilers, just few scenes lol

The princess thought that Rayburn loves her and when she realized that it was actually Hoya, the one she met at the stairs, and she just misunderstood everything, she ran away from him while Angela "warned" them that there are other nobles coming. Then Angela would have another encounter with the paparazzi and they would talk while Rayburn and Sir Mano are watching her from afar. Angela noticed Rayburn and she would try to go to him. And i have forgotten some scenes lol and then, Angela and Rayburn would meet somewhere in the castle again and they would dance (ugh cuties 🥺) while the other nobles were watching them, eating popcorn (just like the maids in the duke's mansion) hahahaha.

i don't know what im trying to say in this spoiler but oh well 🤷‍♀️ HAHA

There's some sort on an affinity I feel for the author of this series because she's really good at capturing the emotions and making them feel realistic...it is tough to write a story in which there's no one completely evil(even the crown princess is dumb but she doesn't mean harm...yet), and making the lead flawed yet lovable?

I love how sensitive and delicate the author is with every single character. Love her.

Group Leader
Duh I hope Griffith will have a happy ending T__T dunno yet how he actually is, but kinda feel bad that people who supposed to love him and those he's interested with, all doesn't care for him... Well there's Mano tho

Was she selected as the crown prince’s fiancé because she is an idiot? I understand if the old guy wants an easy to control queen, but that’s dangerous levels of stupidity right there.

Damn girl, he smiles at you once( and it wasn't even him) and you're already throwing yourself at him?

Users who are viewing this thread