i actually really like this ending. after the tragedy of their lives they deserve a fantasy happy ending like this :'(

Dex-chan lover
@mewples you mean Inosuke's? they mention it in his reveal that he is male. Hence why Zenitsu-Descendant got angry.

Dex-chan lover
Disappointing end, instead of doing a time skip - reincarnation shit, and showing new characters (because even if they look the same if they have no recollection of the past then they are different guys), it would have been better to see what happened with the survivors, who married who, etc. etc.

people complaining because the serie doesnt finish as they wanted xDD grow up please.

Aggregator gang
I'm almost crying. This is a good ending. They finally have peace.

Dex-chan lover
To all the people wanting to see „ships“ and „weddings“: you disgust me. Keep that shit in the Shoujo-section where it belongs. Jesus Christ. Can‘t read a Shounen without idiots going on about stupid romances. What are you? Girls?

Chapter was unnecessary. Should‘ve ended on 204. That was a fine one.

I like the ending. At least we get an ending where they have a next generation and not drop the manga at random intervals.

I understand why that a bunch of people didn't like the ending but bruhhhh this is to show how hard they worked to have such a peaceful future (this chapter) and y'all mad because you didn't get to see who married, who got alone and sh*t.. Geezz you are just throwing all the story to the garbage can if really wanted that. I myself appreciate this chapter very much, it shows how after all the horrors and desperation they lived never would happen again to their descendents. Thank you for this journey Gotoge

Fed-Kun's army
So they reincarnated and lived happily ever after...THE END.
Honestly, I couldn't care less about their reincarnated lives.
To me the true ending was last chapter, while it was a bit lacking it, at least it was still related to the original characters, as for this, I consider it as fillers.
No matter what the story was great and this ending will never change that, it's just that...
I wished to see Tanjiro and Nezuko weddings (Not with each other, but with someone else XD) and a short description of each main character's path after leaving the demon slayers!

Now that my ranting is finished, see you in some other work.
Peace!

so happy but I can't stop crying... so happy! but oh yushiro! and who is goto and his friend?

@MangaField
So in your logic naruto is a shoujo too?
Also you're not just sexist you're stupid
Some felt the ending was rushed and wanted to see more out of their favorite characters, we literally just got nezuko back only to jump to reincarnation land the next chapter ,and after that long slog of character deaths and sadness can you even blame people for wanting to see something comforting like them finally being able to live their lives?

Users who are viewing this thread