I loved this ending, no unnecessary patting, no convoluted extra plot, no over the top add ons. Though I'm mad that Tamayo didn't get a reincarnation.

The ending (and probably the series itself, if you noticed) was rushed because Gotouge had a family situation that might also stop her manga career.

With that, I'll be just glad it is still a nice ending.

The author could have explored so much imo everyone feels weak af maybe see more breaths/forms

Ending is overall quite alright. But tad feels lacking. The build-up to the ending is quite anti-climatic and rushed. It's like they tried to fit in what's worth of around 3 or 4 chapters into only 2.

Personally, the reincarnation/descendant chapter feels just right. Afterall, it's nice to see the characters finally free from a world where demons exist. Isn't that the reason why they are demon slayers? But maybe the way it was handled didn't really appeal to most people, since we want to see the actual characters we have followed throughout the series.

Although, I still respect the Author as he/she is facing personal issues right now and still have a "Ok" ending.

This alone is what i was waiting for all this time, without knowing that i am waiting for it.
yessss.png

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe how stupid some of the people commenting are.

Step back a sec, take a deep breath, and ask yourself this question : Is it reasonable for people to not be satisfied with an ending that didn't actually give closure to the characters they followed throughout this journey ?

To be more precise, the problem is that chapter 204 was the one who actually attempted to give closure, whereas 205 just went "They all reincarnated and they all happy now lol".
It not only removed some of the weight of the death of those characters had, but more importantly : I gave a shit about Tanjiro Kamado.
The guy who lost most of his friends, his arm and an eye in order to save his sister. Some of you are saying that it's a way to show the peace they achieved through their sacrifices, but you know a better do this ? Actually showing the goddamn characters we've grown to know and love enjoy this peace.

I genuinely want to ask those who enjoyed it : Do you realize that those "reincarnations" are just look alikes with very slight similarities in personality ?

Dex-chan lover
This was great but did Nezuko really marry Zenitsu? The previous chapter hinted at Sanemi, right?
Also Tanjirou and Nezuko's grandkids dating is weird like they're so closely related wtfff

really dislike the reincarnation crap but atleast theyre all happy even though its NOT them??

feels kinda hollow oh well, series was still enjoyable despite the ending reminds of Mass Effect 3.. except that ending made me furious haha

Contributor
Order of appearance:
- Kanato Kamado & Sumihiko Kamado are descendants of Tanjiro & Kanao.
- Yoshiteru Agatsuma & Toko Agatsuma are descendants of Zenitsu & Nezuko.
- Tenma Uzui with medal = Tengen Uzui (sound pillar).
- Aoba Hashibira, the researcher of Blue Spider Lily = Inosuke.
(Remember that Blue Spider Lily gave immortality/demon powers to Muzan.)

- Twins in baby stroller = Tokito (mist pillar) and brother.
- Girls from Sekirei's Academy = Shinobu (insect pillar) & Kanae (flower pillar).
(Kanato & Toko are dating… I guess it's not incest after 3 generations.)

- Two boys beside Kanato = Hotaru (swordsmith) & ??
- Kindergarten teacher = Gyomei (stone pillar).
- Diner couple = Obanai (snake pillar) & Mitsuri (love pillar).
- Two old men playing shoji = Jigoro (thunder pillar) & Sakonji (water pillar).
- Longest living Japanese on TV = Ubuyashiki.
(Ubuyashiki family previously had a curse which killed them at 30-years-old.)

- Three girls nickname Sumihiko as "the running guy" = Sumi, Kiyo, & Naho.
- Two policemen = Sanemi (wind pillar) & Genya.
- Three kids discussing a game = Giyu, Sabito, & Makomo.
(This was a cute reunion.)

- Kid starting at a beauty on phone = Goto (clean-up squad) & Aoi in background (breathing trainer).
- Artist painting the beauty = Yushiro & Tamayo (doctor).
- Gatekeeper = Murata.

Zenitsu is the real MVP
someone should made another jav out of this
Overall, I think this series is overrated

Fed-Kun's army
At first, I thought the end of this would be the death of tanjirou, he would be mourned and it suit the "tragedy" tag perfectly, but no, we get a happy ending with some characters killed off, though it was nice to see. So afterwards I was expecting Tanjirou to die an early death, but to have passed on his techniques to another generation(Or at least have kids) But nope! Instead we get the exact thing that happened to the roller coaster called Darling In the FranXX with the same characters, except not actually the same and are in the future. 8/10 still, great story, characters, art is funny and ending is mundane.

the ending cock-blocked me into what'll happen after this
overall manga is great, but the ending honestly cucked me

@colxeric Thanks. Unfortunately this manga suffers from same faceitis.

Ending is not bad. A happy ending without reincarnation is impossible since everyone was dead from the battle after all.

A few more chapters would be nice, but I guess the author has reasons not to do that.

Double-page supporter
I would have prefered to know what happend to the survivors after few years from the battle, and tangirou passing down the sun breath

Users who are viewing this thread