Supporter
Not a fan of this last chapter. Usually these ending chapters show what became of the cast and that's the bits from it that I enjoyed.

I don't care about the descendants/reincarnations of the characters because they aren't the ones the manga folowed, the ones that struggled. They have no personal recollection of it so why should I give a damn about them?

I'm having mixed feelings about this ending. Happy to see some characters, but also suuuuupper confused about some reincarnations. Feels like the ending got too rushed or something idk....just mixed feelings:/

Group Leader
@shadowgrail I know it's hard to comprehend in regards to Shounen manga, but ending the series after the original main villain is defeated is a good thing. It doesn't meaning pointless filler arcs like what Bleach did and infinite power creep like what Dragon Ball is doing.

Also did anyone else notice the pseudo-incest ship the mangaka set sail, with Tanjiro's descendant hooking up with Nezuko's descendant?

I really really liked it. I don’t know how many times I screamed... it was good TwT

But I wanted to see what happened after Muzan was defeated too...

Double-page supporter
Can we all pretend this isn't the final chapter and that the manga actually ends on Ch. 204?
Cool, because this is so fucking bad I'd rather just get my memory erased than accept the author actually wrote this.

Thanks for all their hard work!

I would have preferred an epilogue that took place during Tanjiro's time, because I really wanted to see what happened to certain characters, but I'll take it!

I just wanna know.... who did Nezuko end up with?
And what happened to Kanao and Tanjiro after 204?

this reincarnation ending soothed me honestly T_T i'm so happy everyone got a happy ending

IMPORTANTLY: GIYU, SABITO, AND MAKOMO REBORN TOGETHER IN THE MODERN DAY IM IN HECKING TEARS

So I'm confused. None of them ended up married and just reincarnated? Or they did but also reincarnated? This makes no sense to me. I'm sad to see though that nezuko and tanjiro didn't end up siblings again if they did reincarnate.

Double-page supporter
I'm whelmed, this is an okay ending, but compared to how good the manga normally is, this is pretty bad. Also can't say I'm a fan of shoehorning Nezuko with Zenitsu or the timeskip in general. This manga 100% needed another 50-100 chapters to actually get here and end well.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Not the ending i was expecting, honestly i don't really like it, it's basically "everybody reeincarnated" and that's it. Would have liked a few chapters of real after years, not after decades and change of civilization, and characters... and,well you get the idea.

I dont hate this ending but I dont love it either. I love how everyone was happy and peaceful, I do think it could have been better, somehow. It feels incompleted.

Users who are viewing this thread