Fed-Kun's army
People are pretty disappointed about the Muzan fight and reincarnation ending, huh? I thought they were both very in-keeping with established characterization and the themes of the story.

Muzan did nothing but flail tentacles around and be difficult to kill because he's an egoistic, tantrum-y baby of a person. He has no skill, no creativity, and no interest in strategy. He smashes through his problems and things that vaguely annoy him with murder, with little regard for longer-term consequences. His character has been portrayed this way from day one: the way he killed the doctor who was treating him, his fit-of-pique massacre of the Lower Moons, his view of himself as a force of nature. Why would he have any interesting or tricky powers? "Sheer power" is the only thing he views as worthwhile, beyond ensuring his own survival.

The reincarnation ending is the culmination of the Demon Slayers' wish, passed down through generations, that nobody else would have to go through the horrible things and feel the same losses that they did. They didn't fight demons for their own sake, so it makes sense that we see the fulfillment of that wish through their next lives, in versions of themselves that are different people entirely, living the happy, mundane(ish) lives that Muzan stole from them. The survivors of the battle with Muzan may have lived out the rest of their lives with the weight of everything they'd lost, but the point is that chain of suffering is broken.

Aggregator gang
i read 204 chapters
getting used to its characters (main cast, supporting cast, villain, their relation and development)
invested to its world building and setting

and 1 final chapter gave me
characters that i don't familiar with (and i don't care at all :surprised pikachu:)
in a world i don't invested at

yep, it's a good ending

Group Leader
Author managed to kill off all the characters except one, that's impressive.

Fed-Kun's army
i like the reincarnation part (i always figured it was going to go there) i'm just... confused by it??? are they really reincarnated???

anyway, it was a good read, i cried a lot. besides being confused at the finale, i enjoyed the series as a whole a lot. i do think the final arc was one of the weakest ones tho negl. THANKS FOR THE RIDE, KIMETSU NO YAIBA

Double-page supporter
@Dye They are 3rd cousins, they only share an average of 0.78% of their DNA. Sharing that much isn't considered incest

THIS IS HOW YOU DO A PROPER ENDING
It wasn't perfect but far better than the average open ending shit you see on most mangas

Fed-Kun's army
Overall good manga, ending chapter was ass.
it would have been better if they did 1-2 slice of life chapters of everyone involved moving on with life.
Showing us everyone reincarnated does nothing, the chapter was immensely detached from everything.

@WhoCares THANK YOU. You get it. I think this ending is a good thematic to what the heroes have been fighting for the whole time.

I just feel so AFFECTIONATE towards Kanata, Sumihiko, and Tojuro. I also really adore the little bit of action with Sumihiko and Tojuro!

Yep, the ending was sort of a mixed bag all right, but some of the new characters were really nicelt done. I love Aoba and Toko, but Zenitsu 2.0 is hHghfrghGhh I want to punt him (despite my love for Zenitsu).

Dex-chan lover
It's too far time skip i think

I wanna see their marriage
How they fell in love,and spend time with their family

Aggregator gang
What I want to know is if Tanjirou succumb to the mark's 25 year old curse and how the hell did Inosuke make his mask--did he took it from his boar mother or was there more to it.

I wish for this reincarnation schtick to have gone for a little bit longer (a one or two chapter coda at most). As short and sudden as it is, this ending serves it's purpose.
This chapter was darn brief but sweet.
Now get ready for Demon Slayer Part two: Battle tendency

You guys just bitching about the ending but nobody care about this Sumihiko Kamado guy that basically doing parkour in the morning and how fluid his movement just like his ancestor in the past

Users who are viewing this thread