How does the author feel satisfied with this?? With them getting ambushed and attached being rushed already why not pave the way for a spin off or at least explain all the loopholes/ ship whoever makes sense.

This ending is so shiiiiit.

Even though the ending was kinda unsatisfying, it’s really funny to think that the blue spider lily Muzan has been searching for for hundreds of years, only blooms during the day. Kinda like a big fuck u to Muzan who’s been trying to conquer the sun lmao.

@Haoru The female Agatsumo is Inosuke, that's why she's so mean to the male Agatsumo ;-;, but ye kinda incesty but ppl believe its fine after a certain amt of generations. Nezuko's reincarnation is Sumihiro or whatever his name is.

I'm kinda disappointed with the ending. It was more of a spin-off then an actual ending to the manga. It didn't really conclude it well. Nevertheless, I like how they were all reincarnated and brought back together. 😊

BYE, KIMETSU NO YAIBA! <3

Fed-Kun's army
I think ending it at the point before this 'timeskip' would have left me a lot more satisfied than this ending did.

Also, I absolutely hate the Zenitsu x Nezuko ship, so I refuse to acknowledge this ending..

Aggregator gang
Awwwwwwwww 😭😭😭😭💘🥺🥺🥺💘💗💘🥳🥳🥳🥳😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🥳🥳🥳💘💘💘💘

5/18/20 fin.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to the hunters' efforts a century ago, their future generations & the future world won't be disturbed by demons anymore.
Fin. I thought it ends well myself.
Alright, romance doujin authors(& scanlators). Throw them at me! Family-friendly or 18+. lol

@conscript117 Very likely they did. There are her facial & hair characteristics on Kanata.

Meh. A big empty ending that didnt really feel like it fit or served a purpose. The timeskip was completely unnecessary if not done to tie-up some loose ends, or setup something else. You can entirely remove this chapter and not feel like you missed something.
Thankfully, it doesn't affect the previous story in any meaningful way. But there's little doubt that seeing the aftermath of recovery and getting a glimpse of the peace they earned, or how they're coping would have been significantly more satisfying.
It's an ending, but it's not an ending with any of the characters I actually care about. We know little-to-nothing about these characters, so we have no reason to care other than their relations -- or implied reincarnation -- to characters we do know. This chapter would have served better as a tankobon bonus, than the ending to the series itself.

Still, I'm greatly appreciative of the authors work. He wrote a fun series that was critically underrated until the anime. I'm looking forward to more from him in the future.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get why people dislike the ending, the explicit and repeated goal throughout the entire series was "stop the demon threat so that people can live more peacefully". The timeskip shows that kids at the exact same age as the ones dying and becoming crippled for life are now going to school and their biggest problems are that they'll be late if they don't hurry or didn't get the toy they wanted or aren't getting girls

Now if you wanted to say that the whole final act was oddly rushed I would agree, somebody hit the fast forward button sometime around the fight with that brothel sister/brother demon combo arc.

@Sourmonkey

I agree on the Zenitsu part, it was surprising indeed but I don’t agree with the rating. Zenitsu really got with Nezuko because a classic shounen crush. The manga deserves something better than a 0 though.

@iinvasiian
ikr
lol.png
@colxeric
thankG6.png
@Sep10trion
ROFL

it was a beautiful peaceful ending ;O;
and everybody got to reincarnate and have the lives they always wanted

Users who are viewing this thread