I love Blen he is so cute T-T I vote for Angela to ditch the castle drama and go on a sightseeing adventure with her new buddy for an arc, LOL

I've had a bad feeling about the twin princess for a while now but even more so now. It's like she thinks she can be a better prince or something because she is always controlling him. And I'm pretty sure she just asked that the author be killed.

Rayburn's princess twin will not kill Angela (yet?). It was mentioned somewhere that they still need the author so I don't think she ordered Mano to kill her. I think Mano is just looking for her since she was gone too long and he does not recognize the paparazzi (thus the killing intent in the last part).

Angela baby is still upset about her and Rayburn's difference in classes. Little does she know that nobody else is closer to Rayburn than she is. Cheer up, baby, you are loved. 😌

B*TCH WTF DO YOU MEAN PRANK?? WTF DO YOU MEAN “don’t u like me too?” EITHER WAY SHE JUST HELPED YOU HOW TF DO YOU THINK THERES MORE INTO IT THAN THAT

Are we going to get Yuri??? Wouldn't be unwanted tbh. Hoya is my favorite character so I wouldn't mind seeing her get with someone (though she could do better than Garnet).

At least she's smart to realize that it wasn't Rayburn at the staircase but Hoya. Thank you for updating!

Like how delusional can you be, that you insisted someone has feelings for you even offering treason based on that assumptions. Disgusting.
She needs a wake up call.

Thank you for translating! <3
I am still in love with the art of this manhwa! It's so good afyjhdguldjg
Also, The story is it's own thing and all and I love it but I'm pretty convinced the author has read the manga magi. Because Angela with her antenna, looks like Alibaba when she goes into the shocked chibi mode. Does anyone else see it? Like when the paparzzi guy drew her as an extra.

Users who are viewing this thread