Aggregator gang
The paparazzi should work for duke rayburn then he would have protection plus freedom to draw the duke from the shadows ya know? Plus i just really like his character and want to see more of him lol

the Crown Princess remains irredeemable.......... awww hope they clear up this misunderstanding bc I hateeeee miscom

On the side note, did anyone notice how the paparazzi stack the wine-glasses 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
i'm surprised the crown princess figured out that it was the twin sister, guess she's not that dense

why do i find the crown princess so funny. like, a cute guy smiles at you at the stairs? CATCH FEELS.

I want Hoya to play with that blue bigfoot more just to show how stupid she is but lol at the same time i don’t want to because she catch feels way too fast and she’s a two faced amoeba 🤢 and rayburn doesn’t deserve her attention nor affection much less her trouble seeking scheme

The crown princess at least catched up fast but man I didn't exped her to throw herself so easely...

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about you Guys but I'm shipping princess hoya and the blue haired bitch princess.lol.yes I'm all for the yuri.XD
Lol I'm amazed she realize Everything so fas aboit his twin sister,looks like she is not just an airhead bissh afterall.

OMG! Princess Hoya ...... >w<!!!! Totally my type!!! Please make a story about her!

Users who are viewing this thread