like I get she's worried about the kid as a modern woman but she need s to understand that in the world they live in shes just putting his life in danger by removing the controlled poison training. Like they said its for survival

i read some comments stated that this was dropped before, what happened to the previous translation team?

why would you post shit to insta? imagine just waking up and deciding to be trash.

@bananaburrito maybe the the warning on the first page is so small they couldnt read it, it's the same team that translating remarried empress novel that forced to stop translating by Naver too right. But welcome to the new translator, happy to see this continuation...

Aggregator gang
@Upil dammit I really hate those fuckin idiots 😠😠 they stopped translating remarried empress novel before (it came back and stopped again)

Contributor
Ty for picking this up, it's really nice.

Just, maybe you should put a "DONT POST THIS ON INSTAGRAM (or others social media)" page, to avoid stupid guys like before.

Thank you for the chapter 😍

I hope, nobody form readers without imagination post it again on IG. 🤞

I never thought I'd ever be writing this, but:
Thank goodness he's taking the poison hahaha his world seems so dangerous that I agreed he was better of taking it and getting used to the effects rather than him dying bc he lacked resistance

Users who are viewing this thread