pn page 39 what does the man mean about you on the other hand say goodbye to your modelling carreer. the guy trying to approach the girl or mc unless the guy thinks mc is a model

Page 38, from the raw the model is talking about will call the police, and sue mc
While in page 39, cameraman talking about the model will be the one getting sued because it's self defence and his career as model is over

Dex-chan lover
Author never learned how to solve conflicts in real life without superpowers (or approach opposite sex) and now we have this Mary Sue von Saitama's school-life bs, well, now at least he can defeat those bullies (even if just in his fictional work) 😩

Double-page supporter
i would appreciate this if the mc actually put his own efforts to become like he is now. (like mushoku tensei) instead he gets fulfill development

Dex-chan lover
Maybe because MC humiliated for so long,
so that he have low self-esteem and humility to the Max..

well i hope that author make MC growth as Character

Oh boy, the translation is everywhere on this chapter. You really need to check who is talking about whom.

On page 14: Miu wasn't late! The male model she's suppose to pair up with was late.

On page 12: I knew there are some mistranslated lines. One of the girl says, 'She saw something good', not 'aw man'.

On page 25: probably typeset error where her asking him his name is missed.

Anyway, there are way more problems than these. If you need advice, please contact me.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long would it take before somebody complain about the MC being beta male...

what i got from this, until im am no longer butt ugly life will still be shit lol

so does he get a girl in each world? how how does he manage going between the worlds ik the doors will help him but the time he goes there and back

Dex-chan lover
im gonna say this before anyone complains about the MC being a beta male and it's that the MC was tormented by literally everyone he met family included except his grandfather for his entire life. He was short fat ugly had no self esteem and thought for the whole week he has had that body was that all that happened was that he lost a lot of weight and saw his new face for the very first time in this chapter. Now i dont know about you guys but it should take months before this kid gains any self-confidence or self esteem. so considering all this being a "beta male" is pretty much expected of his personality rather than a result of the usual lazy writing

Dex-chan lover
@Kaiser92: I don't think that's the case though, as the Photographer did say that he wanted to pay MC, but because of contract restriction he couldn't. And based on the type of stuff MC did, getting new cloths for just some modeling stuff as a High School student isn't that bad (if i am right, many schools in Japan don't allow their students to do part-time work which gives them pay).

@Taerene: Guess you are right (considering i am in a similar situation).
Though, i would have liked if MC's transformation was atleast somewhat realistic compared to his old body build.
I mean, i can understand a change in physical build and some facial changes. But how did his height change by that much, considering he was short before.

Users who are viewing this thread