@XNovalX
You can't mean the modeling stuff. That was beneficial for him anyways. Compromising doesn't always make you a pushover, he had gain there.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing I hate about this manga is the fact that everything falls into the MC's lap. He doesn't have to work for anything.

Do people honestly want him to turn him into a edge lord or something. I'm enjoying that he's getting the best revenge by living well and being himself instead of turning into edgy ass number 19. He's admitted that he's dumb for not realizing that his face changed, so his common sense isn't gone so much as his self-loathing is still maxed out.

@TokenOtaku what do you mean everyone falls into the MC's lap. 1st cute girl he met was before he got the upgraded, second girl didn't even see him and third girl is a model. So she was already use to hot guys, so it was his personality that drew her in.

Double-page supporter
I don't really understand why they don't just trade contacts if they really wanted to meet again but anyways that was satisfying

@chocolat if you haven't paid attention the mc has a severe self confidence problem to the point even helping people he sees as him interfering and being a nuisance. He's gotten that new body but to put it into his words from the novel near the end of this volume: "it's gone from absolutely hating my body to its not that bad." May have messed up the second part a little but basically even though he's now attractive he's been pushed down all his life so he can't find self confidence on his own. It's also why you see her telling him to have some confidence in himself.

@mysticmoonlit he said everything not everyone. Big difference, he's referencing the money earlier and then the clothes. If you've read the novel there's one more that's kind of applicable. Though on the flip side. You could also say that they're rewards for his work. I don't remember about in the manga but the novel had the full appraisal results of the door and "money conversion" was one we saw from the start. Also he worked as a model and was given the clothes he modeled in is that really so weird? @tokenotaku

Dex-chan lover
@MysticMoonlit I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean everyone but everything. Like he didn't work towards anything and his power up and good looks was just given to him. And frankly, I agree with them. I'm also getting annoyed of lazy isekai writing.

He kinda remind me MC from ossan idol (i forgot the manga name), their personality resemble each other.

Double-page supporter
Body dysmorphic disorder is a real thing. This kid obviously has it now.

Super popular voice actor Matt Mercer also has it.

Fed-Kun's army
I just want the MC's garbage siblings to get screwed really hard

Double-page supporter
@Mizumachi The MC clearly could have gotten more out of the situation, but was just dragged along. You can't really gauge what is beneficial for him or not if we don't really know his interests are, but he goes on a whim because he's basically just a pussy.

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93 : some karma is coming.
The girl MC saved is the daughter of the board chairman for the top school in the area, which they want to attend since they are overconfident ehotistical entitled pricks, when she meets MC again she tells them to their face they are not going to get in.
It has moral requirements which the MC has shown, but they investigated him and his background so they are aware his family have shown they do not come close to it
They do not take it well, and eventually do something that likely going to destroy their future possibilities.

Drop, everything in this manga is just for the mc. He instantly becomes handsome. He is too op just after fighting a few monsters. The heroines are just there to be saved by the mc. Wtf he can also change his luck stats? Is he now what people call happy go lucky mc? All this story is lacking is the hardship/struggle.

No hardship = No satisfying achievement.

Hardship = satisfying achievement.

Dex-chan lover
enjoyable read imo, thanks for the update. any eta on next chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
The author is shameless using his own wish fulfillment that this story manages to be good.

Keep it up

Fed-Kun's army
It's like reading a chinese/korean light novel ^^
Thanks for the translation :)

Dex-chan lover
@De_LaBaiGa MangaDex should create a wish fulfillment tag just for this manga. It's so jam-packed with that theme.

Users who are viewing this thread