@XNovalX
He was saying that he was learning and experiencing something new the whole freaking time. He didn't look troubled. A pushover is someone who gets dragged around against their will. It is a whole different story when you willingly go and when you are definitely showing interest. It is clearly a gain for him.

It has normie isekai tropes but pulls them off great and has an actual good and well thought out protag. The MC has been tormented his whole life ans just a change in looks aint gonna fix that. Great manga so far even though it's so early

All nice and dandy, but the fucked up thing is how literally none of this would happen if MC wasn't granted with such a life changing miracle. But he is a good person, so then I guess it's that cosmic reward for his behavior.

I laughed at "JUST GIVE YA PHONE NUMBER!" lmao. I get when thus happens on a medieval world or a poor MC/girl but both have one (at least I suppose she has)

I love how Yuuya is genuinely amazed at his luck and seems grateful for everything that was given to him.

He's finally seen the light at the end of the tunnel and is enjoying it to the fullest with humility

Fed-Kun's army
@OsoJr Jeah, like Karma. There are veeeery few Mangas out there with overweight MCs, just doesnt sell (I admit, i do like "cool" MCs more too, at fault myself for it :x ^^) . In that way i do like this one, at least he is a good person and gets "rewarded", instad of someone that alsways had the goldspoon ^^

Dex-chan lover
I generally don't like this kind of story where the MC gets everything at the beginning. But Yuuya is a good boi. So I am happy for him.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm happy that things are going well for yuuya. I'm worried though that with all the things in the background that things are building up in a way where he will have to struggle again.

Contributor
As long as they don't drag this out for too long, and don't let him get too full of himself, I'm down for more of this.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappies!

I’m more interested in how his body is already orientated with its...new form? Probably some ability correction or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
@Logic I just am not a fan of the way he got his power/looks. He didn't really do anything to get them other than luck. And I think it's a shame. It's my own opinion even though I agree with you on his personality. Even though he did have a lot of shit happen to him he still kept going to school and tried his best to continue to live.

@MysticMoonlit Wasn't only referring to the girls that he met. Though I can see how you'd think that since this chapter had something to do with girls. I was referring to the way he got his power by randomly walking into a door and got his looks by simply sleeping. Also, though I know the first part of your comment wasn't directed at me but I agree with you. I am happy that he isn't a edgelord. There are many manga with that type of character we don't need any more of them.

@FacelessEntity Wasn't really talking about that. Not sure how I would judge the whole manga over something as simple as clothes given to him. I was just referring to something else.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really hoping the MC doesn't turn into a dick. Considering his past, I'm assuming he's going to turn into a character that looks past the face and body of people. And I really hope he does, because if he just turns into an asshole, then it'll be a waste.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldnt this mangas message be that good looks arent everything? So far its shown us that looks are all that matter
I know this chapter tried to sort of show us that the model is a nice person anyway but she would have never talked to him if he didnt change so thats completely lost
I'll probably instantly drop this if the MC turns into a cunt

Users who are viewing this thread