@Kampfarsch Full fairness, i can think of at least five people in this manga (maybe three if we discount his parents since they're only insinuated to be decently attractive) where they're perfectly attractive looking but total asses and are getting what's coming to them later on. Also, i've read ahead in the LN and
there's good stuff that happens to the protagonist essentially al; because of his kindness, that would've happened whether or not he turned hot, and related shitty things that happened to his siblings that happened without him needing to be hot

the story is quite generic, like many isekai in the market
but i really like artist art style. in fact i really read it because of art style @_@

I liek it so far, guy is getting his confidence back, after what I can assume months to a few years of bullying, those mental scars don't go away easily so makes sense why he still scared of the bully at the start of the chapter, I hope to see more character growth on him.

Really enjoy how the character actually has an impact and interacts with the world he originates from with his new looks and gear. Sure, a lot of the stuff is cliched, but its nice to see a manga where the main character in an isekai doesn't jump straight into the other world and only interacts with that world.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t like this. When the mc thought he “changed” and flashbacked I wanted to yell “NO YOU DIDN’T. YOU JUST GOT A FREAKING COP OUT THAT YOU DID NO WORK FOR!!!”. A story like this should focus on the growth of the main character as he survives new experience and then I would love seeing him bring that growth and maturity to this world as he navigates how to live life confidently. Instead we get that everyone is beyond vain and all that matters is good looks and you don’t have to work hard or try to achieve success; you just get handed it when you find a magic door. If the MC spent more time in the other world and leveled up slowly and then he subsequently became more experienced and confident, I would enjoy this series. I would enjoy it even more if the mc remained a “piggy” (as the bully put it) and came back confident in himself to the point that he didn’t care and wouldn’t stand for the bullying. Then he could make actual connections with (such as the girl he saved a while back) who care about him just for being him and not just be handed relationships because he’s hot now. I’d have been fine with him getting this new body after working his ass off all summer and using various tricks he had to research in the other world. I’d tolerate this series if the author just turned it into a straight up comedy and stopped acting like the story is in any way redeemable. The MC came back after one shotting everything and getting a million skills AND STILL acts like a meek and shy geek that is scared of what other people think of him. THAT’S HOW LITTLE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT HE’S HAD despite “everything” changing. Also, NO. No author you cannot just throw together every cliche asshole you can think of to make the mc look good. At this point it just feels like every other character is just a stepping stone to make the mc look better in comparison because he has basic human decency; unlike the entire rest of the cast. I don’t even find it believable that the model would be able to keep his job that long with that attitude. His boss had no trouble firing him and it’s not like the MC was taken on as his permanent replacement so the model just wasn’t that necessary and could have been fired whenever. This story doesn’t even make sense. I just can’t justify torturing myself by reading this anymore (and I torture myself by reading a lot a sane person in my position would just drop). It just has NOTHING of merit or basic substance for me to read it. It’s not even funny and I can tell it’s trying REALLY hard to be. I’m just going to drop this. For anyone actually enjoying reading this: I hope for your sake it gets better.

Aggregator gang
talk about a power fantasy, oh well, its refreshing to see some dime a dozen novel adaption after avoiding them for a while

Double-page supporter
Why did he accept this job? Either make MC as someone who was bullied (shies away from any kind of attention) or someone who is active in decision making.
No matter how you think , passive MC doesn't fit here.

Users who are viewing this thread