Dex-chan lover
Haha glad to see the fisherman there as well. Looks like the 4 koma comics were somewhat canon

Dex-chan lover
@cgr But Danberu does not have any violence and does not even concern adult themes. Why does this spin-off have pass as seinen?

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan
I was only talking blood/gore in relation to shonen magazines. seinen can have gore, but lots of seinen don't have gore, but shonen can't have gore.

Also, danberu is shonen.

Power Uploader
Best result you can expect from that kind of training IRL are calluses, if you don't go too hard and take the time to heal between sessions.

Worst are crippled hands.

In the end, you just lose feelings in your hands.

Fed-Kun's army
And I thought he was smashing saw paing head everyday

and Carlos just had to pull another however huh

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why Carlos went back to boxing, then I realized he was checking the condition of his leg.

@Kirin-kun

Yeah, together with lots and lots of small bone-breakings. And since human bones heal with additional minerals, it makes the damaged area more dense with the wider/thicker re-connection. It can make it more resistent towards forces, but need to heal in-between the breaking session. Howewer, just like with muscles, the micro-tears don't need that much time as a full on break/crack. It can heal within 2-3 days.

Dex-chan lover
Medel already lost this fight. He pulled out his trump card first and we were given his back story. They could fit one more surprise there to connect his time in Brazil with his appearance in Japan, but Gaolong still has his Muay Thai, so it wouldn't be enough. Not to mention that Medel talks like he is winning, but in truth Gaolong has no trouble at all so far.

Dex-chan lover
Just like a punch-out opponent, Carlos got up on the 2 but his health is still so low. One more solid hit will put him away, I think.

Dex-chan lover
. . . wait but doesn't something like this require at least 1 whole decade of conditioning to pull off?

So it is karate hand conditioning, huh? At least draw the calluses you bootleg cat robot.

Users who are viewing this thread