You all realize it’s only been 3 chapters* since she became the thing. The incident has not been applied by the overall story yet. Most importantly the entire cast’s actions and dialog (During these 3 chaps) has been about never giving up hope even when faced with insurmountable odds. In fact the dynamics of hope is one of the main themes of this entire manga. This resolution contains extensive use literary devices without over using any of them. If they have her be dead then the author would be objectively terrible and considered a hack who is clearly incapable of writing suspenseful stories and has to kill of characters to maintain emotional value. This isn’t complicated, this is simple high-school(9th-10th) level literary analysis.

*(very end of ch8 Through begin of ch12 in other words ch8.9-ch12.1 thus 12.1-8.9=3.2 so ~3 chapters)

Supporter
I don't know why people want her death this much: she is clearly one of the MC, the manga is only at the begin and she has her story to conclude.
Clearly the fact that she dies and she transforms in a monster will not leave her without consequences (psychological at least).

Dex-chan lover
Come on, don't revive her. It will cheapen whole story. If it happens then we will know that only bad guys will die and nothing will ever happen to the good guys.
And the stage 5 or whatever "world ending" enemies are a joke.

Dex-chan lover
"we will know that only bad guys will die and nothing will ever happen to the good guys."
Yeah, cose all the dead civilian, the mother of mc and all the other dead dont count. They saved a single person after all...

It's like saying goblin slayer story is trash beceause priestess wasn't raped like here two friend...

Dex-chan lover
As I said way back when she first "died". When you have a character that was already confirmed to have completely OP healing magic, no one is truely dead till they're put in a grave.

It'd be great to kill one of the main character but I want her to live, she is/was a good girl.

Dex-chan lover
i called it back when the cleric girl first revealed her powers.

i think if they kept her powers a secret UNTIL this moment (and probably not split the chapter so an awful cliffhanger like could happen) i'm sure less of you would be disappointed.
death is still a real concern in this world. i'm pretty sure dozens if not hundreds of people died from this attack and even selka even if temporarily. it'll probably come at a cost of either cleric or selka herself and then selka will demand she save the other people instead. you know how it goes.

it's not bad. besides, we barely know these characters yet. if anyone's going to die let the readers get comfortable and like the characters first. then when you feel comfortable since there's a cleric with resurrect in the party you'll be caught off guard when the cleric gets shwacked.

Fed-Kun's army
@catislong
990.png

Honestly it would post more of a dramatic thing for an apocalyptic world like this one, if one of the important so called MC dies it just means that no one is safe in this manga even mc could die whenever as a suspense , but if they made it like through the power of friendship and never giving up hope we can revive her even though its literally impossible then its just killing the whole suspense and tragedy of a manga where you don't really feel it anymore you would get this vibe like oh he is one of the mc he would not die which would actually kill the purpose of the story being in a really disastrous word filled with virus and everywhere you could just die .... so i would rather for her to die to strengthen the resolve and mentality of our characters to actually face the apocalypse world and not everything around them is just all fun and peaceful and for all the girls to actually mature. -_-

Group Leader
Tomara que a clero consiga salvar a garota.
Eu vou ser um dos muitos que ira dropar se a garota morrer, e dai se ela for salva, vocês sâo tudo gente de mente podre que fica feliz com a morte de alguem.

IEatLoli just went Teriteri... Starlit Astrololi Astrologos coming to your valkyrie lineup in 4.0!

if the Gospel Song can revive Selka its gonna be a waste of good chapters,the death of a important character is something so good for the manga story development.

Users who are viewing this thread