CROSSBOWS ARE HARDER TO LOAD PEOPLE
those strings are tight and hard. Better of with a shortbow or a small spear

Dex-chan lover
so she created a complex and heavy piece of clothing for 10mp but can't create a piece of meat? hmmm...

@Owyn
Meat is super complicated, when compared to a few threads in a certain shape. She might be able to create something "like" meat, but that's about it. Also, the amount of MP is dependent on ones knowledge in the creation of what she wants, plus the materials to create it. Creating meat would effectively mean creating a whole cow, that's then cut into pieces.

Dex-chan lover
The best course of action is
To create ready-to-cook meat similar to what you can buy in a store, or even cooked dishes, with creation magic
...Oh, I see. I must have been wrong then, I was thinking that hunting requires both skill to do, and to know what to do with the corpse. And that it can be both dirty and dangerous. And time-consuming and taxing.

Page 11 got the face a bit weird. Like, cover the left half of her face: Determined / angry. Cover the right half of her face: Shocked.

@TUSF Plant seeds are also super complicated, but she still made them easily. Obviously creation magic doesn't require having exact knowledge of the molecular structure.

@icekatze
thanks to remember that MC could just destroy cities with little to no effort (implying making antimatter cost the same MP)

Dex-chan lover
@VIVIT
And those 4 seeds were only 1 MP worth. (Also, if she made antimatter, the blast would be doubled, because it would annihilate itself and an equal mass of ordinary matter.)

It looks like the mc doesn't "get" a lot of stuff with that low iq brain.

Just grow meat you idiot, you have the power to grow anything.

Aggregator gang
Someone introduce her to the Barometz. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/446560119294642370/

I don't know if I should be thankful or embarrassed that I can keep up my suspension of disbelief while others seemingly can't.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
You know, forget the crossbow, make a gun.

Aggregator gang
Bows are kinda pointless when you can just blow shit up by shooting it with magically sped up rocks/knives.

Fed-Kun's army
Make windlass crossbow. If it's too long to reload, make 10 crossbows and keep 9 in storage. Or just shotgun.

Or just cast chicken . With this stupidly convenient magic that can create live seeds, it may be possible to create fertilized eggs

Dex-chan lover
Making mini-bombs out of rocks could work as well, along with a shortbow. Ren looks quite cute in that outfit!

Dex-chan lover
If seeds are possible and mp cheap. Would a chicken egg also possible? She can create a fertilized egg for a starter

Dex-chan lover
Of course you couldn't pull it, you were pushing the arrow forward. That's the completely opposite direction! That has nothing to do with whether or not you're a weak girl. Even an 12 year old boy can pull a 26 pound bow.

Users who are viewing this thread